Friday, March 29, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

JFR starts tonight!! 8 years 3 months ago #69108

Guys just got word that they will have the dogs in the pits sniffing for marijuana, so please be respectful as I am sure little Waylon will be roaming around the pits gathering intel for his Daddy....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

JFR starts tonight!! 8 years 3 months ago #69111

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Yeah but this is at JFR Speedway so the cops will probably just give the weed to team JFR to smoke
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

JFR starts tonight!! 8 years 3 months ago #69113

• Goldfish
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Ohio Overseer
  • Thank you received: 76
The KFC in turns 1 and 2 are already preparing for the munchies rush.
Straight roads are for fast cars, curvy roads are for fast drivers.

JFR starts tonight!! 8 years 3 months ago #69151

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
BUMP. 2 1/2 hours until the race at Kokomo!

JFR starts tonight!! 8 years 3 months ago #69192

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
WRITE UP:

KOKOMO, IN (Dec 13, 2015) JFR SERIES TRAVELED TO KOKOMO FOR THE KLASH 50. THE SERIES FIRST VISIT THERE SINCE 2013.

Had some newer drivers and old school drivers on hand. It looked to be a promising event until weather come and delayed the start by around 40 minutes, causing some drivers to head home early. One of these drivers was veteran racer Smallz, of Pennsylvania.

"It's been 80 damn degrees all winter and then all of a sudden mother nature says 'let's make it rain, too'," said the disgruntled driver. "Now we have to load up and go home because Mother Nature is a bitch."

The event took off, albeit delayed, with VLR_Shock taking fast time at the short, flat track which he almost never loses at. He was followed by RB and Faschek. Shock would take the heat win and set the pace for the feature. He would set sail and never look back with just a few challenges by another veteran driver RB. The long time racer from Tennessee proved once again that Kokomo was his playground and that he decides who can play. Shock has now opened the newest rendition of JFR with back to back wins in the first two races as we head to Thunder Valley v4 on Sunday December 20th.

VLR JJ would finish third in his first race in several months with pressure from the 4 car of Hindman, KY driver Faschek. Returning JFR driver JFR_17 made a very strong return in his first dirt late model race in over two years by finishing 5th. JMAC would roll around and end up 6th. JFR Duster ran a few laps, but he had an ARCA race and flew out early in the race.

Some comments after the race...VLR Shock "I love running with JFR and the series. They are awesome, I love the gen 5 cars as well. Next week I think I am in trouble at Thunder Valley v4 but we will see. Right now i have all the momentum in the world though and hopefully we can keep it up."

XCR RB "I wanted to win bad but I just failed..I'll take 2nd and go start another series and see everyone at Thunder Valley which is possibly my best track. I really want a points title in such an awesome series. BY THE WAY XRT IS MY SERIES. I OWN IT. I AM BRINGING IT BACK ONE MORE YEAR. YOU HEAR ME JEFF? DO YOU HEAR ME DAMMIT?"

VLR JJ "I havent ran much lately but JFR just made me get my controller out and race, I love them and I will try to make it next sunday. I really wanted a VLR 1-2 finish tonight but we'll take a third after not racing for a while."

JFR Faschek "Just glad to finish a race since 2010. I am gonna probably win NEXT week and try to win a points championship for Team JFR, see you next week..."
JFR 17 "Im just glad to be back on DTR2, ill take my 5th place and keep moving up"

Jmac "I was just rolling around out there..I was in and out, i was wanting to just get home and eat pizza rolls and refresh twitter for WWE updates. You can never get enough WWE updates."

JFR_Duster "I look to be up front next week, ARCA is off, so I will be on dtr2 for a strong run."

smallz, blake and king ginger all were afraid of the weather and the bad fast gen 5 cars and left early. They hope to run next week....

THE SERIES WILL BE AT THUNDER VALLEY, IN THE SAME VENT, QUALIFYING WILL BEGIN AT 830 WITH HEAT RACING DIRECTLY...WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THEN FOR A BIGGER AND BETTER WRITE UP.

VLR_Shock - 22
XCR_RB - 20
VLR_JW -20
VLR_JJ - 19
JFR_Faschek - 18
JFR_LastPlace -18
JFR_17 - 17
J-Mac - 16
VLR_End 15
JFR_Duster - 15
KingGinger - 14
PoINTS WILL BE UPDATED IN THE WRITE UPS AND IF ANY ISSUES CORRECTED IN THE FORUM.

JFR starts tonight!! 8 years 3 months ago #69193

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
I personally don't care much for pizza rolls. I'd much rather make my own pizza. I'm gonna install a pizza oven in my hauler.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

JFR starts tonight!! 8 years 3 months ago #69196

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

J-MAC wrote: I personally don't care much for pizza rolls. I'd much rather make my own pizza. I'm gonna install a pizza oven in my hauler.

i HAVE TO AGREE WITH THIS

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 267 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form