Friday, April 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic
  • Page:

TOPIC:

What ya'll think bout that ther nascar 8 years 5 months ago #68801

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Harvick should be banned after that horsehit
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What ya'll think bout that ther nascar 8 years 5 months ago #68802

• Goldfish
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Ohio Overseer
  • Thank you received: 76
I don't know. All I know is that the U.S. Grand Prix was probably the best all year!
Straight roads are for fast cars, curvy roads are for fast drivers.

What ya'll think bout that ther nascar 8 years 5 months ago #68865

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
Okay! I obviously thought he was cheating, and it made it even worse that it kept my driver (Newman) from advancing. It was definitely on purpose and I don't know why he wont admit it, because by the way Nascar has written their rules, this was a completely legal move. Now that I have heard Jeff Burton put the manipulation rule into perspective, I have to agree, unfortunately, with Nascar. The rule as defined by Burton was worded that, "If you manipulate the outcome of the race by NOT GIVING 100%, then you will be subject to regulations and fines". Now in this instance Harvick gave 120% and there is no rule stating you cannot wreck another car to manipulate the outcome of the race. After all that's what racing was built from. I think it was a chicken S#!T move, but it was legal. You can wreck anyone you want to, the only outcome will be how you are viewed as a driver and as a person. Dale Jr back off of Ryan Newman at Kansas to give him room after a little contact. The reason being is that Ryan is a very respected driver and a (besides the Larson incident) a very clean (to those of you who know MC, a "McGee" type driver) therefore he doesn't have many wins. In that race, after Jr backed off, he was ran over. If he would have moved Ryan, he would have possibly been a contender for the win.Now on to Joey at Kansas, who in most peoples opinion and mine, did nothing different than what Harvick did at Tally. Both of them and I could put Dale Sr, Jeffy, KyBu etc... in this line, many times, as well manipulated the outcome of the race, by wrecking their competitor, NOT by "not giving 100%. and therefore is where the rules let Harvick slide. It was a sucky way to do it, but in racing, the only people who have friends are the ones who don't win and move over to let the winners go by. Your not out there to make friends and follow the rules, your out there to win a Championship and as much money as possible, you do that by pissing people off and hitting every grey area they have!!!
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

What ya'll think bout that ther nascar 8 years 5 months ago #68869

• VLR_RB!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 62
well it fuked jr and my brother is a harvick fan so i might punch him in his teeth the next time i see him since i cant do it to harvick lol
TIRE MASTER!!!!!

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 197 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form