Thursday, April 18, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tony Stewart 9 years 6 months ago #61560

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 287
Wow dude I know the forum is getting kinda lame but didnt know you were going to go to these lengths to liven it up. Shit atleast Bubba the Bass was some what entertaining. If you seem to know so much more than ANYONE else show us your proof otherwise try something different to liven up the forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tony Stewart 9 years 6 months ago #61561

• XCR 58
  • National Champion
  • National Champion
  • Thank you received: 62

VLR_Shock wrote: I got proof from the video man, and Tony was high on meth, too. Shut your whiny ass up. Tony Stewart isn't even better than Danica at this point. Kyle Busch is like 5th in points and even before Tony murdered another human being he was still like 25th in points. He's lost all his talent and now just mows down other drivers in his spare time to help his finishes.

IDK if shock is talking just to get some action in the forums or not but if Tony was high on meth and gets off scot free then NA$CAR must have really hated Mayfield and wanted him gone even though he was a multiple race winner. Then again they gave Carl Long that bullshit $250,000 fine for an illegal engine even though he only ran 3 laps in the all star open and was about 10mph off pace in qualifying. BTW Carl is still paying off that fine and can't inter the cup garage till all of it is paid.
If you aint got dirt in your beer, your at the wrong track

Last edit: by XCR 58.

Tony Stewart 9 years 6 months ago #61562

Like I said if was just another local driver not a soul and other areas would know, but since it was a NASCAR driver everybody wants to come up with stupid shit and go to ridiculous lengths just to say that Tony did it on purpose when Tony has donating thousands of dollars to the Ward family because he didn't mean to do it HE never saw the kid, and btw those Joe Gibbs Toyota's already got caught cheating and the only reason Kyle Bush is good is because he is racing in the Nationwide and Craftsmen series against all the rookies in a JOE GIBBS car NOT a Kyle Bush car.... and btw i'm team Dale so #DaleYeah .. we're actually legal
B Main Wins : 1

Tony Stewart 9 years 6 months ago #61563

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

AIR_69 wrote: Wow dude I know the forum is getting kinda lame but didnt know you were going to go to these lengths to liven it up. Shit atleast Bubba the Bass was some what entertaining. If you seem to know so much more than ANYONE else show us your proof otherwise try something different to liven up the forum.

Oh boo hoo Ray, Tony Stewart lover. This is the only thread I've posted in. Tony was high on meth, quit being a crybaby!
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Tony Stewart 9 years 6 months ago #61564

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

XCR 58 wrote:

VLR_Shock wrote: I got proof from the video man, and Tony was high on meth, too. Shut your whiny ass up. Tony Stewart isn't even better than Danica at this point. Kyle Busch is like 5th in points and even before Tony murdered another human being he was still like 25th in points. He's lost all his talent and now just mows down other drivers in his spare time to help his finishes.

IDK if shock is talking just to get some action in the forums or not but if Tony was high on meth and gets off scot free then NA$CAR must have really hated Mayfield and wanted him gone even though he was a multiple race winner. Then again they gave Carl Long that bullshit $250,000 fine for an illegal engine even though he only ran 3 laps in the all star open and was about 10mph off pace in qualifying. BTW Carl is still paying off that fine and can't inter the cup garage till all of it is paid.

Yep, NASCAR has done much worse to guys who can't even hardly afford to race but when a Hendrick or related driver does something extreme NASCAR makes new rules to allow them to still get in the chase even if they murder someone or get wrecked in the finale before the chase. It's true.

Tony Stewart 9 years 6 months ago #61565

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

AIR_5 wrote: Like I said if was just another local driver not a soul and other areas would know, but since it was a NASCAR driver everybody wants to come up with stupid shit and go to ridiculous lengths just to say that Tony did it on purpose when Tony has donating thousands of dollars to the Ward family because he didn't mean to do it HE never saw the kid, and btw those Joe Gibbs Toyota's already got caught cheating and the only reason Kyle Bush is good is because he is racing in the Nationwide and Craftsmen series against all the rookies in a JOE GIBBS car NOT a Kyle Bush car.... and btw i'm team Dale so #DaleYeah .. we're actually legal

Sounds like a guilty conscience. Maybe hush money.

And Dale Jr. fkn sucks, I believe that he's legal since he's so slow. The only time he cheats is at the restrictor plate races. I guess the fact that Kyle Busch has more wins in less than half the time as Dale Jr. in Sprint Cup doesn't mean anythiung to you...

Tony Stewart 9 years 6 months ago #61566

Saying Dale Jr sucks.. explain why he's in the top 5 for the points and Kyle Bush is barely in the points.
B Main Wins : 1

Tony Stewart 9 years 6 months ago #61571

• VLR_RB!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 62
kyle busch is realy showing how good he is just saying lol
TIRE MASTER!!!!!

Tony Stewart 9 years 6 months ago #61573

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Don't look now, but Kyle Busch is ahead of Dale Jr in the points if you haven't noticed, SMFH.

Tony Stewart 9 years 6 months ago #61575

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221

Last edit: by Gei$ler.
  • Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 121 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form