Thursday, March 28, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic
  • Page:

TOPIC:

iRacing 10 years 11 months ago #50220

Look for a promo code. Sometimes they have some good specials, or they may still have the 3 months for $15 going on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

iRacing 10 years 11 months ago #50221

• Icefighter
  • Icefighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Purchase $20 of iRacing credits and get $25 total credits and/or purchase $75 of iRacing credits and get $100 total credits.

To get $100 credits for only $75 click here.

To get $25 credits for only $20 click here.

When you click the links above the promotion codes will automatically be added to your shopping cart. You just need to complete the checkout process. iRacing credits and dollars have equal value to members and are only different for internal accounting purposes. iRacing credits and iRacing dollars can be used to purchase content, membership renewals or hosted sessions.

Offer valid through 4.19.13. Member may use each promo code only once. Offer and credits are not transferable.
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

iRacing 10 years 11 months ago #50362

• Icefighter
  • Icefighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143

Icefighter wrote: I am currently ranked 9th out of 430 driveres in the Late Models in my division and ranked 154th out of 3327 overall...WooHoo :side:

Well I ended up ranked 3rd in my division out of 462 drivers and 98th overall out of 3510 driver.

The seasons are 12 weeks long and they drop your best 2 and worst 2 weeks and I was credited with 6 weeks so if I run at least 8 weeks next season I should be up alot farther in the points!
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 126 guests and one member online

• DeadBolt

Custom Code

Login Form