Thursday, April 18, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic

TOPIC:

Last Person To Post Wins. 10 years 2 months ago #56805

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
He probably thought it was a real pic bro
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Person To Post Wins. 10 years 2 months ago #56815

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Last Person To Post Wins. 10 years 2 months ago #56816

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Rofl

Last Person To Post Wins. 10 years 2 months ago #56817

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
They say to question everything.....I asked them why.....

Last Person To Post Wins. 10 years 2 months ago #56818

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Great answer

Last Person To Post Wins. 10 years 2 months ago #56819

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Was something I couldn't get out of them.

Last Person To Post Wins. 10 years 2 months ago #56820

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
LOl

Last Person To Post Wins. 10 years 2 months ago #56821

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221
The awkward moment when the GPS tells a gay guy to go straight.

Last Person To Post Wins. 10 years 2 months ago #56828

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
The Best Secrets To Be Amazing in DTR2
1. Always be Sexy because then when you go to race everyone will be scared of you during the race.

2.If your low and can't find any grip anywhere just flatfoot all the way around the track if your about to hit the wall just keep it in the gas, and wall ride.

3.If your a lap car and the leader is about to lap you if he gets right behind you brake check him show him who's boss. And if that didn't work just slide job him in every corner. If there's a caution you need to be ahead of him so you can get back in contention.

4. Fast guys are just cheating don't let anybody tell you different. If they're smooth and have good throttle control and they're lapping your ass, your best bet is to just call him a cheater. There's no way that ANYONE is better than you, and the quicker you realize that, the quicker you'll realize everyone else is cheating if they beat you.

5.If your car redlines in the straight away then that means your haulin ass. In that case you just need to put even more gear in it and oh boy they better watch out. Max that sonofabitch out!

6.If you see a guy lifting in the entry of a corner just run it balls deep into the corner and run into the side of him he'll move. He'll move damn quick.

7. They're is no reason to practice because if you refer back to tip #1 you can see if your sexy enough everybody will be scared of you and leave.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian

Last Person To Post Wins. 10 years 2 months ago #56844

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

Last edit: by Gei$ler.

Last Person To Post Wins. 10 years 2 months ago #56859

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
ooh no....the anus storm!
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Last Person To Post Wins. 10 years 2 months ago #56860

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Last Person To Post Wins. 10 years 2 months ago #56893

• Brian
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 124

Attachment not found

Last Person To Post Wins. 10 years 2 months ago #56897

• dxK
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 9
nope

Last Person To Post Wins. 10 years 2 months ago #56905

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

Last Person To Post Wins. 10 years 2 months ago #56931

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
TAMPA, FL (October 15, 2010) – VLR_Shock used a lightning fast car to snag his third win in the past four races on the Crates tour, and in the process take over the points lead from BLS_F1yer at the East Bay Raceway Park on Friday night.

The 22-year-old driver from Crossville, Tn., was simply in a league of his own, running away with an overwhelming victory in VLR’s first visit to the quarter-mile track located just outside of Tampa.

“The car was almost perfect,” Shock said of his NOS Energy Toyota. “I could do whatever I want and just keep pulling away. I saw a lot of people sliding up the track in turn four, but mine stuck down there like glue.

“I knew we had a fast car but I was surprised that it was as good as it was.”

VLR_Shock, who started the A Main from the pole position, briefly lost the lead for a couple of laps to Hindman, Ky. driver 4h, before gathering his car and retaking the top spot on lap four.

Shock then began pulling away quickly and would go on the rest of the race virtually unchallenged, other than having to deal with some heavy lap traffic in the closing laps of the sixty-five lap event.

The only other winner in the Crates this season, VLR_18 of Brookfield, Wi., finished a distant second, 2.31 seconds behind Shock. He used the inside groove to power his Mopar powered dirt late model through the top five during the race’s second half after starting in eighth position.

Outside pole-sitter 4h surrendered second place to VLR_18 in the closing laps to register third in his best finish of the season, followed by fifth-starter WFO_Stealth, in the team WFO sponsored entry, and he was stalked by Doit 42 of Phoenix, Az, who concluded his race with a fifth place finish.

VLR_Shock admitted that he wasn’t sure what to expect in the VLR Crates first visit ever to this flat track by the bay, but he certainly knew the track’s layout would benefit his driving style.

“Well it’s short and flat track so that always helps,” said VLR_Shock, whose series leading three wins have all come at quarter-mile tracks. “There’s something about these tracks that really suit how I drive and I look forward to racing at them.”

Despite never having been on the track until Friday night’s race, Shock seemed like he’d been racing at the clay-oval for years with how he seemed to perfect every corner while pulling out to over a five second lead at one point before entering into heavy lap traffic.

“This track was just right down my alley, but it did get kinda boring out there all alone,” laughed Shock. “I was actually looking forward to meeting lap traffic but for the most part they took it too easy on me and moved over even though I wanted to actually race with somebody.

“I wasn’t in a hurry at the end I just wanted to get outta here with the win.”

That was obvious with how Shock continued to drive away from the field, while leaving everyone else to battle for second. He did experience one hair-raising moment on the last lap, however, when he made a move to lap seventh place finisher BLS_OK and got into the rear of the #45 machine that nearly sent both cars spinning.

“Yeah, that last lap was pretty scary,” remembered Shock. “I was trying to let them lap cars battle it out and I was watching them go at it and I guess got in there to hot or something.

“No harm no foul, though.”

VLR_18, 16, pursued VLR_Shock to the checkers, but had nowhere near enough laps to catch him. He didn’t reach second place until passing 4h on lap 49, and never got within striking distance of the lead.

VLR_18 may have been as fast as VLR_Shock, but he spent much of the race passing other cars on his way to the runner-up position.

“I got up to Logan (4h) with about 15 to go and it looked like he just kinda pulled over for me,” VLR_18 said after the race. “I don’t know, but then I chopped about two seconds off Shock’s lead. I know he was in lap traffic.

“I think I had a fast car but never really got to find out.”

The fiercely competitive VLR_18, a five time champion in VLR’s main series, seemed to avoid assessing his chances at a Crates championship after a sixteenth place finish in the second race of the season at Brownstown contributed heavily to him currently sitting 24 points behind Shock in the series.

“I just try to win every race I run in,” said VLR_18, who has two wins this season in the Crates. “Especially in this series, being so far back, tonight hurts, actually getting second. In one way it hurts, in another it’s good, getting through the pack like that.

“I had fun for the type of track it is.”

The controversial Kentucky driver 4h was impressive in East Bay after running second for much of the event, only to be passed by the hard-charging VLR_18 late in the event.

“Good run, good race. I liked it,” said 4h after the race. “It’s good to get back on track and get some respect with this finish.”

Doit 42 was another driver who had a good night at the famous racetrack, as he moved up one spot from where he started to bring home a fifth place finish after making the trek from Arizona.

“I was just trying to hold my own I guess,” said Doit 42. “I really didn’t have a good car; it was a little slow going. This is a good night to race for me. I’ll tow in here on Friday night and see what I can do to make these A’s and see where it shakes out.”

One driver who made an impressive debut in his first A Main start at VLR was eighth finishing Simon of Erie, Pa. The driver improved seven spots from his fifteenth place finish a week ago, and showed that he could hang tough with some of dirt racers best drivers, even after missing the heat races and having to transfer in through the B Main.

“It felt good, it would have been a lot better to be able to run a heat race, that would have helped a lot,” said the young rookie. “I was a little nervous and just hoping I didn’t hold up the fast guys running for points, but it was a lot of fun.

“I sure would like to make the A Main again next week, it’d be nice racing with the fast guys. Hopefully make some friends out there and not cause any problems.”

Finishing in positions 6-10 was third place starting BLS_Jsn of Kokomo, In.; BLS_OK of Illinois; Simon, in his second ever VLR race; WFO_Ranger, and Phoenix, Arizona’s IFRT_14.

Nineteen dirt Late Models were entered in the event.

Heat winners were VLR_Shock, WFO_Ranger, and 4h, and the B-Mains were captured by BLS_OK and VLR_18. The eight lap fast dash was won by VLR_Shock.

The crate series will be back in action on Friday night as the drivers will tackle the 1/3 mile Farmer City Speedway in Farmer City, Ill. The track feature’s high banks with wide, curved straight-aways that help keep the speeds at a fast pace.
For more info on the VLR Crates tour, visit www.crates.teamvlr.com

Top 10 Results of VLR Late Model series East Bay Fall Nationals 65 (Finishing Position/Start/Driver):

1. (1) VLR_Shock
2. (8) VLR_18
3. (2) 4H
4. (5) WFO_Stealth
5. (6) Doit 42
6. (3) BLS_Jsn
7. (7) BLS_OK
8. (9) Simon
9. (4) WFO_Ranger
10. (10) IFRT_14

Time of Race: 12:13.47
Margin of Victory: 2.31 Secs.
Rookie of the Race: Simon
SuperClean Fast Time Award: VLR_18/4H 11.12
SuperClean Hard Luck Award: IFRT_14
Comments (0)

Last Person To Post Wins. 10 years 2 months ago #56934

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
lolz

Last Person To Post Wins. 10 years 2 months ago #56936

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Lol Geisler. This is amazingly awesomely funny!

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

Last Person To Post Wins. 10 years 2 months ago #56937

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
It was an epic performance on the Grammy's stage.......that video is a travesty.

Last Person To Post Wins. 10 years 2 months ago #56938

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Bump. Taylor Swift is hot.

Last edit: by J-MAC.
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.518 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 49 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form