Friday, April 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6152

• XCR 58
  • National Champion
  • National Champion
  • Thank you received: 62
Like I said a little more skill and you'll get there eventually. But i still like the comment about Tony better.
If you aint got dirt in your beer, your at the wrong track

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by XCR 58.

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6153

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
I'm tryin to get better Bullet, but Tony continually takes me out every race :(
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6154

• XCR 58
  • National Champion
  • National Champion
  • Thank you received: 62
lmfao
If you aint got dirt in your beer, your at the wrong track

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6155

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 17
Why do you guys throw Tonys name out there...As for you shock I dont remember talking you put in a league race for awhile....O I forgot you think your Mr.DTR2 right? Hmmm I think you should get off your high horse and take lessons from Wheel!!!!
Support Your Local BIG RED MACHINE!!!

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6156

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Wow and Bullets on the SHOCK TRAIN

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6157

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Oops taking you out
I NEED SPELL CHECK

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6158

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Careful Tony, it was a JOKE. Calm down!

And I have been taking lessons from Wheel

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6159

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
No No Shock you be careful!!!! I wasnt Joking... Its sickening that ppl wont let ppls past go... Ive Improved 100% and I really dont care about being fast cause most of the time I do make the A's.... No thanks to you just Mcgee , Karl, Dirk and ICE....So keep running your mouth...

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6160

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
This is my list it only worth is the time it took to make its just the the way I see things, if you didn't make the list you probley didn't run to many league races to be noticed or place very well. or I just flat missed ya and if I did sorry.

1. Wheel - always up front has earned an attudude but I think it can be adjusted
2. ICE - Mr. smooth knows the line is always clean and fair (top gun)
3. Shock - gets to the front one way or another, likes the short ones and likes short tracks too.
4. Rainman - is to aggresively fast
5. McGee - Clean and fast good combination makes racing a pleasure
6. BW - Clean and has won on several leagues makes me proud to have race with him
7. Doit 5 - Probley the luckyest driver on the game seems to always finish
8. JJ - Very fast, Just did'nt run enough races to be ranked higher
9. Doit 10 - fast but is the unluckyest driver on the game has trouble finishing
10. Jason - made the top 10 because he is alway right there (persistant lil sucker)
11. DK - Fast, and can win anytime, but his location causes lagg issues on all servers
12. 911- Fast, needs to learn to draft and team play
13. A2D - Fast, with computer issues needs to show up more to get his ranking higher
14. Superman - Needs to win a championship somewhere to move up and attend more races
15. Bullet - always there, Needs to get angry or something and kick some homeboy ass to the front
16. Jim - has got fast but needs to be more consistant and let up going into the corners
17. Ax- got him a win, But who the hell is this guy anyways
18. Doit 11 - Very fast but hates everybody has given up more races than most people win
19. Slammer and Fascheck tie for this one- both fast one drinks to much the other talks to much and that causes low rankings
20. Doit 87 and WFO_39 tie for top 20 both are fast but seem to always have bad luck both need to finish the races they enter

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6161

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Thanks for the rankings Karl and very detailed. I think we made a list like this sometime last year maybe someone will bump it back up to compare and see which drivers aren't racing and which ones have climbed the highest.

And Doit 11 hates everybody? I thought it was just me!

Also, to Tony, WTF???

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6162

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
June 12th everyone can show up at VLR and fight it out there. At rodeo Im dont have the outright times that the best guys do there but I can run in the draft as well as anyone. Alot more times than not I end up running top 3 at league races there (I hate the browser most times). To me rodeo is like a chess match, You have to know when to draft and just run behind someone and when to push it. 1 thing i can almost promise is that someone that thinks their a top 5 driver at rodeo probably wont make the show.
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6163

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Just pulling your chain Shocker how does that feel

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6165

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
Ice at rodeo:
In the past 6 months Ice made 7 races in the Doit Servers at Rodeo with an avg. of 15.04 after throwing out the fastest lap of 14.92375 and the slowest of a 15.880 but all that means nothing he can be your worst nightmare when drafting you for the lead. I know that for a fact

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6169

Doit 5 wrote:

Consistantly in a 10 lap race in default lates, WOODS AINT EVEN IN THE TOP 10
these are the average fast laps finishes at rodeo in the last year in the doit servers
this is an average of the all the laps run by each driver with the fastest lap and the slowest lap thrown out.

1. JJ has 1st best average 14.9374
2. Doit 14 (JV) has the 2nd best average 14.9420
3. Shock 14.9427
4. Doit 5 14.94252
5. Macman 14.9429
6. Doit 11 14.9520
7. Doit 10 14.9526
8. Doit 7 14.9529
9. Doit 4 14.9532
10. IFRT RB 14.9590
19. Woods = 14.98462

servers stats don't lie according to the Doit Servers, Woods sits at the 19th fastest on Rodeo
now keep in mined a lot of things could effect these average laps, but I believe these are pretty close to across the board accurite in all servers each of these players run in. Any player that didnt have stats for at least 3 month was dismissed from the list for lack of data.

The only thing I'd say about those stats is that 90% of league racers don't go in the servers under their own name. I know Rusty doesn't. Also, a bunch of guys go in other teams' servers. The only thing that can support is the top DOIT drivers at Rodeo.

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6170

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Team WFO - Since Before VLR
  • Thank you received: 36
And that is what makes this game the Best in the World :) Just to reflect on a few things, First one, "Best slidejob" Thank you thank you :D but the only reason for such great slidejobs is draft, i know how to use it better then most. Secondly. I know alot of people spend alot of time. I have put in my time but i really cant recall the last time i sat down and practiced for an hour. I just show up at race times and that makes a few of the others a tick faster then me which usually is the difference in a win or not. And not taking anything from anyone. i just like to race, Good job for them for practicing and getting the wins.

So..... everyones list is completely biased. :P i kid i kid. but like i have said. anyone can have their nights. its all what you put in, I dont put in much anymore. And for me it is funner racing in middle of pack then outfront. I do like to start in back of races. just to see how far i can get.

I can say Wheel and JJ have appeared to be by themselves recently, And i know Icefighter and myself if we show up to a race with or without practice will run with anyone if not outfront by the end of the night< and dont get me wrong that goes for alot of others as well. Half of the drivers i couldnt put on a list because of consistancy issues. LIke fascheck put down. his list you could almost garentee into most features no matter what or where. So many variables in all of it.
Take'r Easy, If She's easy take'r twice Now Let's Get it ON!!!
Attachments:

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6171

Woods wrote:

I have no idea why you 2 are just simply throwing me out on the Rodeo thing when I know first hand theres been plenty of times I went a whole 10 laps on rodeo with nothing slower than a 14.94, and I think McGee would admit I belong in those TOP 3 on RODEO<<<<<<<<so yalls accusations make no sense. I give myself credit and you Karl would say something like "He dont belong in the top 10" well thanks, sure glad to see your support. You don't know what I've done in other servers besides yours and I know I'm faster there than what you posted. Not tryin to be an ass but I don't see any of you tellin any of these other guys their wrong about where they say they fit on a list, and Mama I know your gonna be more partial towards Rusty but YOU ask him yourself who would belong in that top 3 first, me or him? See what he says. Thats just on RODEO now, not talking about other tracks.

Settle down dude. No one's "accusing" you of anything. We just have our own opinions. I don't care what Rusty would say because he's so modest, he wouldn't admit he's in the top 3. I'm entitled to my own opinion and am sticking with it.

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6172

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
WFO Rainman wrote:

And that is what makes this game the Best in the World :) Just to reflect on a few things, First one, "Best slidejob" Thank you thank you :D but the only reason for such great slidejobs is draft, i know how to use it better then most. Secondly. I know alot of people spend alot of time. I have put in my time but i really cant recall the last time i sat down and practiced for an hour. I just show up at race times and that makes a few of the others a tick faster then me which usually is the difference in a win or not. And not taking anything from anyone. i just like to race, Good job for them for practicing and getting the wins.

So..... everyones list is completely biased. :P i kid i kid. but like i have said. anyone can have their nights. its all what you put in, I dont put in much anymore. And for me it is funner racing in middle of pack then outfront. I do like to start in back of races. just to see how far i can get.

I can say Wheel and JJ have appeared to be by themselves recently, And i know Icefighter and myself if we show up to a race with or without practice will run with anyone if not outfront by the end of the night< and dont get me wrong that goes for alot of others as well. Half of the drivers i couldnt put on a list because of consistancy issues. LIke fascheck put down. his list you could almost garentee into most features no matter what or where. So many variables in all of it.

Did you actually put your list up? :lol:
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6173

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
and to touch on the server issue for rodeo i rarely. and i mean rarely race browser. I will never be on the fast tens. so never in that chart.

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6174

Ok I meant to put responses there not accusations, and Rusty isn't just modest, he's modest and truthful and I respect your opinion but you obviously haven't watched me at that track. I'm not saying any other track, just talkin about that simple 1 track. But your right its opinions, but the ones racing know the truth no offense. I like the fact that your Rusty's crew chief lol, wish I could have one but that don't work out for me lol, I can't talk and race or be talked to, it throws me off so bad lmao
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6176

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I can't make a list. but if my alter ego could it would be the one from last year with all WFO in it :P

OK ok HWG

JJ-Because I think he wants it more
18-Kid is a badass(hate Knowing he is cockpitview and can say I didnt see you)
Rain-knows how to race :)
Shock- Needs to get a GF
Icefighter- Anytime he shows up he will make it a race like any WFO
JW- if he shows up he will be running towards the front(aggresive but tries to be a gentlemen)

A few about to break out
BW-Gaining tons of respect, Fast-Clean
A2d- Equipment issues
Fascheck- Attitude. needs ridilin
BLS34- See him up front if i see him
Jim-Slowly makin himself known
D49-tryin his heart out, needs to work on not worryin about others

These guys need that extra something
Mcgee-we all know
v6- just a little more time and he will be more comfortable
DK-a little less lag would be less attitude
B58-..........

this is just a quick rundown of those i see. I dont get on browser much and hit random shows when i can. these lists could go on and on in no order really. changes by the minute :P

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 69 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form