Thursday, April 25, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6177

ok ill make one..1-5
1.JJ and Wheel-i wouldnt actually say he is better than me and i wouldnt say im better than him but we both win alot of league races.
2.ICE-always in the front
3.Shock-he is usually fast anywere
4.Rain-always fast and aggresive which i actually like
5.Doit 5-Very fast in browser and he is getting alot better with addons and when he does race addons he is generally a top 5 finisher he is getting better.

This is my opinion for top 5 all around drivers in dtr2 F1 would be tied with one of em but i dont even know if he races dtr2 anymore lemme knowwhat ya think about it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6179

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
ill throw in my 2 cents...i base this on who i have the most trouble beating when i do race.
1.Wheel
1b.Rain.
2.Shock
2b.Icefighter
3.JJ
3b.Mcgee
4.Karl
5.BW42
6.Stealth
7.V6
8.Dk
9.Stephen
10.IFRT_Jim

Not sure if stealth races alot but i did see him the other night at bls.
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6187

Woods wrote:

Ok I meant to put responses there not accusations, and Rusty isn't just modest, he's modest and truthful and I respect your opinion but you obviously haven't watched me at that track. I'm not saying any other track, just talkin about that simple 1 track. But your right its opinions, but the ones racing know the truth no offense. I like the fact that your Rusty's crew chief lol, wish I could have one but that don't work out for me lol, I can't talk and race or be talked to, it throws me off so bad lmao

Mmk, the more you talk, the less I seem to like you. First of all, every [BLEEP] race that Rusty runs, I am watching. I've watched almost all of them for the past 4 years. Therefore, I can tell who's fast and who isn't; who's aggressive and who isn't; etc. etc. Honestly, I think the fans of real races can tell who's faster than who since they can see everyone. In order for you to know who's faster, you probably should be looking at someone other than the [BLEEP] in front of you. There's nothing you can argue about that since it's MY [BLEEP]. Your opinion is no better than anyone else's. If you don't like it, too bad. It's funny how out of all these posts that are put on here, I get picked on more than anyone else, and it's always by the same two guys. Kinda ironic, huh?

Second, I am partial to Rusty. I always will be. He is the true definition of a REAL man and a REAL racer. He doesn't have to compare the size of his [BLEEP] to everyone else because he feels confident in his [BLEEP] and [BLEEP]. How about you just let everyone have their own opinions and quit whining about you being the best at Rodeo. It doesn't make a bit of difference in the real world. Have you noticed you're the only person on here talking about how great they are? Even if it's just one track. Do you see me whining about the ppl who don't have Rusty on their [BLEEP]? No, b/c it's their opinion. If you'll notice, it says "Top 10 Active Drivers", not "Top 10 Fastest Drivers". Not everyone thinks someone is the best just b/c they're fast. I look at how aggressive they are, how respectful they are, and how fast they are.

In closing I will say this. I could care less what you think about me. I'm sure you'll put some kind of post of retaliation up. However, since I have much more important things to do, I will not be responding to your posts anymore.

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6188

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
Damn ur firey today! I think Mcgee would be the best ever if his spotter would communicate better with him in race traffic! Luv ya Mamat :P
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Last edit: by F1yer.

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6189

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
DANG!!! Mama T is on FIRE
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6190

Don't make me beat you Flyer... :laugh: I don't call his lap times anymore (especially when he's not in the front). And yes, I am "fired up" ... had a rough day and then came home to read his [BLEEP] post. Ugh

Last edit: by Icefighter.

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6191

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
HAHA Had to do a quick edit to your post Mama T. She didnt say anything bad but needless censorship just seemed really funny.
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6196

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
That's funny ICE, I had to join in there :)
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6198

That's hilarious! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

At least ya'll edited the words where someone could use their imagination. :lol:

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6199

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
Hey Mama T,
FYI on the Doit top 10 averages at Rodeo Macman is Rusty

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6200

Thanks for the info Karl ... just puts a little more behind my opinion ;)

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6212

laugh: don't sweat her woody aint no man ever won an argument with no woman. got a little vid running some browser cpl weeks ago...as u can see the wheel has tremendous play..steer 1 handed and shift with mouse. no brakes b/c br told me cpl yrs ago it caused car 2 drag down str8s. anyhoo it means alot to me even being considered on a list with these guys..especially under these circumstances. many thx 2 all of ya 4 your consideration.

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6213

;) o well maybe i can get mama 2 put it on here later..remember i'm a comp dumba$$ or "technologically challenged" as mama says lol

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6215

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
:D

That's insane McGee...you're awesome! I can't even drive a perfectly good wheel on here with TWO hands
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6216

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Good god McGee........wow......I can't even steer period.....keyboard don't help. And when I try to shift its a nightmare...I can't do 2 hands on the keyboard. Fingers don't sync up.....just one question. Where the full face helmet you talked about? :lol:
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6217

I'm not worried about it Rusty lol I do understand its her opinion and I think she's taking everything I write in an insulting way, can you not see the "LOL"? I've never once said I'm the best at Rodeo or anyother track, hell if you read it you will see I clearly said I got alot of work to do to be as good as Rusty and them I'm just defending my point about Rodeo, i'm sorry if you took it the wrong way cause I do not have a problem with you at all, I was being serious with what I said it would be nice to have someone support me like you support McGee, thats awesome! So again I'm sorry if you think I'm griping or anything like that I was just tryin to get credit where credit is due, but lets clear this up, I don't think I'm the best, I still got alot of practice to do and believe it or not I'm learnin from Rusty on every other track he's a real good guy. Sorry Mama T, did not mean to offend ya. HEY RUSTY LOOK AT IT THIS WAY, YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO'S HEAD SHE BITES OFF, SHE GOT ME NOW TOO, LMAO!
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6218

• RowDy
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 1
I would just like to know one thing..who is "its always the same 2 drivers" ?
I Know Im great and I can say that and it be 100% true..Cuz if i was'nt so great..You would've found someone else to hate on by now!!..Nuff Said.

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6219

and another thing Mama T, I've never once picked on you in a bad way, I try to joke around with you and trust me if I didn't like you, you would definately know, ask anyone on here. Rusty is a good friend of mine and I would like for you to be a pretty good friend too, I'm sorry if I came off as being an [bleep] and like I said I do not think i'm the best, I got a lot of practicing to do and like I said, Rusty helps me with that and I try my best to help him with Rodeo, but I never knew he was on a wheel so thats showing he got better without my help lol cause I was tellin him to drive with a controller, I feel kinda dumb lol. With all this said, please forgive me and don't think I have a problem with you or even think I'm the best, cause we all know I'm not. Keep up your good work of being Rusty's spotter and keepin his head straight throughout a whole race. Without you he might lose his touch lol :woohoo: Sorry Rusty, had to call you out there, don't act like you could do it without her HAHA
Mississippi Bad Boy

Last edit: by J-MAC.

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6223

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
VLR_Shock wrote:

:D

That's insane McGee...you're awesome! I can't even drive a perfectly good wheel on here with TWO hands

Thank God you had your pants on in this one!!!

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6240

And he's usin the car I made him :). Got some good talent there Rusty, definately got alot more of my respect after watchin this video, thats great man!
Mississippi Bad Boy

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 129 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form