Friday, March 29, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Do we really need moderator (s)? 12 years 10 months ago #5840

• BLS v6!
  • BLS v6!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
Aren't we all adults, besides RR, and Shock? Why do we need 6 different moderators? 1, (DB, or ICE) should be able to handle it! Ice is used to being a babysitter, he is a Teacher!!! I guess if Imma need a Babysitter to watch every word I write, we might as well just make the site CHURCH TALK ONLY!!! JMO, I'm 36 and don't need a babysitter!!! If i am going to cuss someone out on here it willl be addressed to them and them only!!! IF YOU READ IT, That's ON YOU!!! I LIKE THE BICKERING, IT MAKES THE GAME FUN. Football is "just a game" and they talk trash like mad, and try to kill eachother, my football is spelled R A C I N G!

Not only is Ice the best driver on the game he is also by far the best moderator and it would be a privlige to be punched in the face by him!!! Also he would never abuse his moderator privliges to type something that I really didnt want on here...Love you Ice
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Icefighter.

Re:Do we really need moderator (s)? 12 years 10 months ago #5842

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Right in the mouth
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re:Do we really need moderator (s)? 12 years 10 months ago #5843

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
AWW Thanks JSN i feel so appriciated!!!
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re:Do we really need moderator (s)? 12 years 10 months ago #5845

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
I'll knock the worms outta ya!!!
"Shakespeare"
"Charles Woods"
Attachments:

Last edit: by Icefighter. Reason: ewwwwww

Re:Do we really need moderator (s)? 12 years 10 months ago #5846

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
BLS Jsn! wrote:

Aren't we all adults, besides RR, and Shock? Why do we need 6 different moderators? 1, (DB, or ICE) should be able to handle it! Ice is used to being a babysitter, he is a Teacher!!! I guess if Imma need a Babysitter to watch every word I write, we might as well just make the site CHURCH TALK ONLY!!! JMO, I'm 36 and don't need a babysitter!!! If i am going to cuss someone out on here it willl be addressed to them and them only!!! IF YOU READ IT, That's ON YOU!!! I LIKE THE BICKERING, IT MAKES THE GAME FUN. Football is "just a game" and they talk trash like mad, and try to kill eachother, my football is spelled R A C I N G!

Not only is Ice the best driver on the game he is also by far the best moderator and it would be a privlige to be punched in the face by him!!! Also he would never abuse his moderator privliges to type something that I really didnt want on here...Love you Ice

That's Funny /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\
"Shakespeare"
"Charles Woods"

Re:Do we really need moderator (s)? 12 years 10 months ago #5852

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
oh my, thats just aweful,
JMAC, QUICK TAKE THAT DOWN

Re:Do we really need moderator (s)? 12 years 10 months ago #5853

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
  • Thank you received: 118
Doit 5 wrote:

LOLLLOLOL!
It's such a shame, They gonn miss this plane.

Re:Do we really need moderator (s)? 12 years 10 months ago #5856

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Doit 5 wrote:

Take it down. You're a mod. You can do anything I can do.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re:Do we really need moderator (s)? 12 years 10 months ago #5857

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Naa, I have to live up to the Doit code of ethics,

(Doit with moderation) or what ever else come to mind

Re:Do we really need moderator (s)? 12 years 10 months ago #5858

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
I get the feeling you're making this up as you go Karl. :P

Re:Do we really need moderator (s)? 12 years 10 months ago #5859

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
:laugh: I was lol

Re:Do we really need moderator (s)? 12 years 10 months ago #5860

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LOL :silly:

Re:Do we really need moderator (s)? 12 years 10 months ago #5861

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
BLS Jsn! wrote:

Yes we do need moderators. Deadbolt was the main one and only one besides me but he's left us since then. Then we started getting spam and a couple of guys who were on at different hours than me volunteered to help clean it up while most of us were asleep.

The reason J-MAC is a moderator is because he posts a lot on the website and is on often enough to catch a lot of the bad posts and spam when I'm not around, and he does a great job of it. TXR has an open forum that I believe encourages people to cuss others out, but this one is not that type of forum. I don't think Rowdy would mind if you cussed, threaten to kill people, and just go crazy in general in his forum because he has done all the same things in this one :D jk Rowdy, but not really. And I'm no saying that as a bad thing, I'm just saying that he has said it's fine to do all that in the TXR forum since it's discouraged in this one.

So I don't know why you are getting onto J-MAC for doing what he is supposed to do. I told him when I made him a moderator to try to keep things clean. It's not just the kids that don't want/need to see a lot of it, I've had many more "grown-ups" tell me that they don't like to come on here and click a post and everyone is cussing each other out. You say don't click on it if you don't want to read it, but it's not like that. Why are people even posting every little vendetta they have with someone on here anyway?

Everyday almost you see a topic called "Billy Bob" (Or some other dtr2 drivers name) and when you click on it the next 20 paragraphs are discussing what an evil person Billy Bob is because he slept with your step sister and then put you in the wall in the browser the night before...I mean really? It's almost like some people are trying to convince themselves they are mad just so they can come in here and argue with each other. It's entertaining to some and annoying to others, just depends on your personality I guess.

But like I said J-MAC is doing an awesome job. He contributes a lot to the forum and has earned his moderator status. He's only been a member of the site for less than two months and has nearly 300 posts so he's very active in making this a good place to discuss relative issues within the game and improve on it as a whole.

Also, Doit 5 is only a moderator of the Right Call forum so I don't think he can edit posts outside of that section. ICE and b58 are moderators because they volunteered due to being on the site often and are able to clean up the spam. b58 is kind of the night guard while ICE is the guy who randomly edits posts to give himself compliments and make it look like its the original message :D.

Before the spam, though, it was just Deadbolt and me who were the moderators, and the reason there are more now is simply for that reason. And J-MAC is essentially Deadbolt's (Who did an awesome job, but I think finally got frustrated with everyone bickering) replacement. Hopefully this clears it up, if not, oh well. I don't see how throwing an F bomb out every other word contributes to someone's message. We know you're angry, just cut to the chase without throwing out 50,000 cuss words and capital letters.

I sure do wish I was half the driver that Ice is though!!!
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re:Do we really need moderator (s)? 12 years 10 months ago #5862

Bolz, I have set 'round and what you all go at it like little school [bleep], bolz let me tell you something,. *spits skoal on carpet* im a [bleep?] bass fish and i cuss. i [bleep] just like the rest of you arrogant people *takes a drink of pepsi an swallows skoal* i am a senior on these forums

Last edit: by J-MAC.

Re:Do we really need moderator (s)? 12 years 10 months ago #5864

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
VLR_Shock wrote:

Yes we do need moderators. Deadbolt was the main one and only one besides me but he's left us since then. Then we started getting spam and a couple of guys who were on at different hours than me volunteered to help clean it up while most of us were asleep.

The reason J-MAC is a moderator is because he posts a lot on the website and is on often enough to catch a lot of the bad posts and spam when I'm not around, and he does a great job of it. TXR has an open forum that I believe encourages people to cuss others out, but this one is not that type of forum. I don't think Rowdy would mind if you cussed, threaten to kill people, and just go crazy in general in his forum because he has done all the same things in this one :D jk Rowdy, but not really.

So I don't know why you are getting onto J-MAC for doing what he is supposed to do. I told him when I made him a moderator to try to keep things clean. It's not just the kids that don't want/need to see a lot of it, I've had many more "grown-ups" tell me that they don't like to come on here and click a post and everyone is cussing each other out. You say don't click on it if you don't want to read it, but it's not like that. Why are people even posting every little vendetta they have with someone on here anyway?

Everyday almost you see a topic called "Billy Bob" (Or some other dtr2 drivers name) and when you click on it the next 20 paragraphs are discussing what an evil person Billy Bob is because he slept with your step sister and then put you in the wall in the browser the night before...I mean really? It's almost like some people are trying to convince themselves they are mad just so they can come in here and argue with each other. It's entertaining to some and annoying to others, just depends on your personality I guess.

But like I said J-MAC is doing an awesome job. He contributes a lot to the forum and has earned his moderator status. He's only been a member of the site for less than two months and has nearly 300 posts so he's very active in making this a good place to discuss relative issues within the game and improve on it as a whole.

Also, Doit 5 is only a moderator of the Right Call forum so I don't think he can edit posts outside of that section. ICE and b58 are moderators because they volunteered due to being on the site often and are able to clean up the spam. b58 is kind of the night guard while ICE is the guy who randomly edits posts to give himself compliments and make it look like its the original message :D.

Before the spam, though, it was just Deadbolt and me who were the moderators, and the reason there are more now is simply for that reason. And J-MAC is essentially Deadbolt's (Who did an awesome job, but I think finally got frustrated with everyone bickering) replacement. Hopefully this clears it up, if not, oh well. I don't see how throwing an F bomb out every other word contributes to someone's message. We know you're angry, just cut to the chase without throwing out 50,000 cuss words and capital letters.

Thanks Shock. I'm just trying to keep this place standing at a higher level of decency (I think thats the right word) and at a higher standard than just any website. And now that I look, I see that DO!T 5 is just a mod in that section. I thought he was a mod in all sections. My bad. Anyway, thanks again for the kind words letting me know I'm doing my job right. I just want to keep this a (mostly) family friendly place. :)

Re:Do we really need moderator (s)? 12 years 10 months ago #5871

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Shock what in the world are you talking about? I would never do anything like that...Look JSN even said so earlier

Re:Do we really need moderator (s)? 12 years 10 months ago #5872

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Heck Shock you even said it at the end of your post...I sure appriciate it and eventually you will get there bud :D

Re:Do we really need moderator (s)? 12 years 10 months ago #5874

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Oh boy. :laugh: Nice Ice......nice....

Re:Do we really need moderator (s)? 12 years 10 months ago #5876

• XCR 58
  • National Champion
  • National Champion
  • Thank you received: 62
VLR_Shock wrote:

The reason J-MAC is a moderator is because he posts a lot on the website and is on often enough to catch a lot of the bad posts and spam when I'm not around, and he does a great job of it. TXR has an open forum that I believe encourages people to cuss others out, but this one is not that type of forum. I don't think Rowdy would mind if you cussed, threaten to kill people, and just go crazy in general in his forum because he has done all the same things in this one :D jk Rowdy, but not really. And I'm no saying that as a bad thing, I'm just saying that he has said it's fine to do all that in the TXR forum since it's discouraged in this one.

I sure do wish I was half the driver that Ice is though!!!

lmao now i know why i never see defaming posts about ICE on here.

*It must be cause hes such a great guy and never seems to get on the bad side of people. I think we should make him president of DTR2 :woohoo:
If you aint got dirt in your beer, your at the wrong track

Re:Do we really need moderator (s)? 12 years 10 months ago #5879

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Thanks Bullet...That means alot but i didnt know we had one

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 415 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form