Friday, March 29, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

KTWW Mag 15 years Gone Plus... 4 years 3 months ago #74196

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
Hard to believe but it's gone so fast... Many memories of KTWW who began in DTR-Sprintcars and then on to DTR2. They put out a Magazine for many to download with some input from VLR. So I thought I would share these that I saved... it was a well put together mag and it's great to see the nostalgia within. For me it did raise some sad memories and a wake up call for me that one must edit enough to make it theirs... In saying this there are those who choose to take credit without doing very little... This is not naming and shaming.. It's just a point I would like to make that although the one person I thought was a great friend was also.....

Made by KTWW Paul and skinned by KTWW Bull... Well it was edited out... I guess.... but yes the picture does show my creation by Bull (Only)...

Sharing here 2 of the Mags and if I find anymore will share those too with you.... Enjoy a Down-under experience... 2006 issue does have a write-up for the WOO laws raced in Baypark NZ 2006 season. One meeting I couldn't afford at $120

File Attachment:

File Name: MagDec05.zip
File Size:1,219 KB

I apologize in advance should anyone take offense to any of my statements.

File Attachment:

File Name: MagMar06.zip
File Size:2,377 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

KTWW Mag 15 years Gone Plus... 4 years 3 months ago #74200

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
It might appear I'm finding excuses for not editing but did need a break. In between time my 63'rd Birthday is coming up so my son decided to shout me to Bay Park speedway considering that Paradise Raceway no longer accepts Disabled people being dropped off inside the grounds so that means I can no longer visit there because the Hadicap Toilets are halfway up a high hill.... I'm considering taking action such as not building anymore of my home track... Shame on Rotorua Stockcar club for this insult to so many!....!!!. It's all money, I know.

But Bay Park...?? Well it's been hot for sure these last few weeks and a Volcano (White Island) erupting out in the Bay just sad and prayers to all those that lost loved ones... Many Aussies killed tragically... The track at Bay Park was bone dry and the Terracotta got right up my nose... This was the first time I had been there.. a nice Venue can't argue with that although being a big venue very hard for someone like me struggling to walk and I couldn't get much above the second level of seats... Clay dust for miles but... the racing was great with Shane Stewart, Craig Dollansky and Jonathan Allard all from the USA vs Australia team Jamie Veal and Dave Murcott who I have seen racing back in Kwinana early 2002-2006 seasons so cool to watch. Sad that Australia could only put up 2 for a team but 6 Sprints out on the track would have been great still had it not been for the rain by 9pm and the meeting stalled with a handful of Super Stockcars slipping and sliding. Grabbed a few pics off YouTube.. Check it out.

Grabbed some pics from it so a big thankyou to Blake... Cheers.

I will try and bring some results from last night except their website is down but Shane won his first heat Jamie Veal the other and sadly no final heat so I believe Shane came in 3rd Veal in second and a Christchurch young fella came first Matthew Leversedge an up and coming Ruapuna driver. Australia leading in points Kiwi's second and USA 3rd sorry can't spell that. A few rounds still to go with the Western Springs Speedway which is still running and is now the oldest Track in the World Yee-ha is running the International Sprintcar Series up there so keep an eye out weather's not looking the best for tomorrow night I believe being Saturday night which will be your Friday (usa).

TEST Pnts AUS 106 NZ 104 USA 90

KTWW Mag 15 years Gone Plus... 4 years 3 months ago #74201

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Dude that's freakin awesome! I always wanted to see the magazine we were featured in but never thought I'd actually get to see it again. I even went looking for it in my email a while back lol. Thanks a bunch man I'll check it out!!!!!
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.345 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 134 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form