Thursday, March 28, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SNAS 6 years 11 months ago #73659

I've downloaded the SNAS Late Model series and got the car, skins and track pack. When I open the game and go to choose that series it doesn't show up. what do I do??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SNAS 6 years 11 months ago #73660

My limited experience with making my own sets of series taught me to double check these few things.

Most importantly you need to start a new campaign for any new series you add to show up

Make sure the folders for all the stuff in the series are all in their respective folders in the data folder of the dtr2 install. ie: cars, series, skins and tracks

Make sure the car is the right one - snas super late model v2 (on page 2 of the chassis pages) I have had the wrong car more than once but now I check every skin and make sure it relates to the car I have for that series.

Make sure the names of the tracks in the series.str file are exactly the folder names of the tracks in your data/tracks folder if their is one not EXACTLY right dtr2 won't show the series.

Most importantly you need to start a new campaign for any new series you add to show up (Yes, important enough to say it twice :) )

Hope this helps in some way

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by elmomarty.
  • Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 137 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form