Tuesday, April 23, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

g25 wheel settings 9 years 6 months ago #61769

• JD495
  • JD495's Avatar Topic Author
  • 4-cylinder
  • 4-cylinder
  • Thank you received: 0
I use a G25 wheel and was wondering if there is a way to get the 15 Deg. of deadness out of the wheel for dtr2? I have the Logitech pro-filer and i have tried about every thing there still turn 15Deg before steering enGanges the game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by JD495.

g25 wheel settings 9 years 4 months ago #62533

im having the same problem mate. i also have a g25 so if u find an answer let me know

g25 wheel settings 9 years 4 months ago #62537

• BLS_BW43
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 220
Don't know about G25 , but my DFGT has the same dead spot i live with/have gotten used to as all you really want to be doing is kinda nudging back and forth with the wheel... especially with a default or Gen 5 or older car.

Others have told me you can use force feedback with the FF strength turned WAAAAAAY down in profiler and the dead spot goes away.

The DEGREES of rotation can GREATLY affect how much steering lock u'll need in your sets and your ability to deal with the dead spot when not using force feedback IMO.

Good Luck !

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 52 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form