Saturday, April 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Leave condolences for Wheel here please 9 years 6 months ago #61454

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
Man Austen, I want you to know there is a reason to everything in life. From our little fights, and arguments, that in my eyes brought me closer to understanding you and the person you are, to the bees pollinating flowers. There is a reason nature works in the way it does. Losing something or someone so close to you, makes you understand the reasons why they were so close to your heart. Hearing about this from our friends at SCE blew my mind, and made me wonder why. I don't know, and will never pretend to know, but someday along the road we will all know. But we have to live our lives from day to day to the fullest. You and Dillon must stand strong and now be men. DO NOT stray away from what you have become, your a very wise person and will go very far.

A Poem written by a friend of mine...

I'd like the memory of me
to be a happy one
I'd like to leave an afterglow
of smiles when my life is done.

I'd like to leave an echo
whispering softly down the ways
of happy times and laughing times
and bright and sunny days.

I'd like the tears of those who grieve
to dry before the sun
of happy memories that I leave
when my life is done.

LOVE YA BRO!!!
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Leave condolences for Wheel here please 9 years 6 months ago #61456

• Eric41
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm the best
  • Thank you received: 64
First off, sorry for your loss to the entire semmelmann family. Words cannot describe. You dad was always very fast in the race car, and from what I can tell very hardworking. I don't know very many people who spend a year saving up enough money to put bAck their car into race mode. That's what makes it so sad. The last time I talked to you, it was after he had bent up the car pretty badly at wilmot. And I remember that you said it had sucked to spend 2 years putting the car together and having it being trashed in a day. So, yesterday when I was talking to Austen, I jokingly told him that his dad should not put it into the fence this time. Little did I know what was going to happen later that same day. I'm Still in shock, just being there witnessing the crash was devastating. I am still in disbelief I cannot even begin to think what you and your family are going through right now. I was really hoping I wasn't going to ever have to see someone die racing, but unfortunately we all saw what had happened. I am sorry, I guess I am bad luck.

May God bless you all. And Godspeed #3x

From Eric, Jeff, Jim my dad, and the whole Wilke family we wish you the best.

Last edit: by Eric41.

Leave condolences for Wheel here please 9 years 6 months ago #61462

• SKM_18
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 23
To everyone in my DTR2 family, thank you doesn't do it justice how appreciative my family and I are of your support. It was the hardest night of my life, and it's not real easy right now. But thanks to family and friends like you my family and I will make it. My dad was a wheelman, and it was a blast watching him every single lap. I learned everything about racing from him. I was proud to call him my dad. He was the best on and off the track and I know he's also thanking you guys from up above.

I love you guys,

-Austen

Leave condolences for Wheel here please 9 years 6 months ago #61467

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
We all love ya Wheel......Not as much or in as many ways as Shock but we still love ya! Most of us older dtr2 racers feel like you are our younger brother,as many of us have known you since you where 12 or 13 and we have watched yor grow into the young man you are today. The passing of your father is a very very sad thing and we all deeply hurt with you. But remember you still have all you older brothers here when you need us and in Karls case maybe he is just your great great great dusty old pervert uncle. Take care brother! Hugs and kisses F1!
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Leave condolences for Wheel here please 9 years 6 months ago #61468

• VLR_RB!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 62
My thoughts and prayers go out to the Semmelmann family... i was very shock and saddend when i heard the news we all support you and love ya man. when you get down and out you know we are all here to cheer ya up brother goodluck and i wish you and your family all the best
TIRE MASTER!!!!!

Leave condolences for Wheel here please 9 years 6 months ago #61470

• jc2
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
  • Thank you received: 1
Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this rough time. May you find peace. Jc2 aka Jim

Leave condolences for Wheel here please 9 years 6 months ago #61472

• X11
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
  • Thank you received: 8
Very sorry for your loss Austen, my thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Semmelmann family.

Leave condolences for Wheel here please 9 years 6 months ago #61473

I'm sorry to hear the news about your father , my heart goes out to you and your family .I know things are tough now but your dad raised a good son and he will always be looking down on you and be proud of the man you become. I know we never met but feel like i have know you my whole as a true friend and if you ever need someone to lend a ear I'll be hear to listen.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family

Ranger

Leave condolences for Wheel here please 9 years 6 months ago #61482

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Team VLR - Racing since 2004
Attachments:

Leave condolences for Wheel here please 9 years 6 months ago #61483

Wheel I think back to the many times I used to raise hell about your aggressive driving and now to this day think about it and get tickled. I remember one particular time I let you have it then afterwards thought about it and said to myself Rusty this guy is young enough to be your son and here you are arguing and raising hell at him for driving past you. From that time on I never said anything else to you, but good race and yeah you got by me clean. Most of the time I knew you were much faster so I saw the big 18 in the mirror and let you go thinking maybe I'll just follow the kid to the front (hardly ever could.) Anyway it turns out I was 1 year older than your father, but always thought of him being much older. Maybe it was because you acted so much more mature than most teen early 20s now....I sometimes wonder how people can go on losing someone so close to them, especially their mother or father and honestly I do not know from experience. I do know from the short time knowing you and racing with you that you will figure it out. Flyer said it best bud, we are here for you as friends and family if you need us along the way though!

Leave condolences for Wheel here please 9 years 6 months ago #61484

• JFR_4H
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 23
Again sorry to hear Austen, You are the greatest winner this game has ever seen! So im sure you will beat this tough time and get through it! God Bless Yall!

Last edit: by JFR_4H.

Leave condolences for Wheel here please 9 years 6 months ago #61507

my thoughts and prayers with u and ur family. hang in there my friend be strong and always smile and rember best of times u had . u ever need a friend to chat with just hollor

Leave condolences for Wheel here please 9 years 6 months ago #61517

OK guys, here's the first and last page of what I came up with. It's 5 pages long. The middle pages are just the text of what y'all wrote with the pic in the background. Hope it looks OK - :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: BMS

Leave condolences for Wheel here please 9 years 6 months ago #61518

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
Looks great Mrs McGee! I hope my divine words of wisdom made the final cut. Thanks for taking your time to work on this project for us. <3
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Leave condolences for Wheel here please 9 years 6 months ago #61519

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 287
Looks great Mama T......thank you for your time and efforts on this project. I hope this some how makes coping even a tiny bit easier.

Leave condolences for Wheel here please 9 years 6 months ago #61520

• VLR_RB!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 62
thats pretty kool mama t
TIRE MASTER!!!!!

Leave condolences for Wheel here please 9 years 6 months ago #61534

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Very sorry for you loss Austen. Ill be praying for you and your family.
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 279 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form