Thursday, April 25, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 4 months ago #46155

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221
one too many it appears :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 4 months ago #46156

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46

Faschek16 wrote: Actually 3 wheeling doesn't slow you down always..I think it looks gay, but some drivers like it and if you can make your car hook up [smaller motor guys]..I like seeing a car get up on it's bars lol....Anyway I applaud anyone who tries to make new stuff for this game. I wish I had the time to (bleep) with stuff like that...

I can't believe some people accuse me of looking stupid on the forum...BTW i am not Bubba The Bass...I haven't used that name in nearly a year.

Somtimes Logan its better to just not say nothing at all and just let folks think your a fool,than to open your mouth and prove that you are!

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 4 months ago #46159

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46

Racing56 wrote: I dont want to keep this going since it seems this is all some of you like to do everyday. I am just gonna except all of the compliments and take the hate messages under consideration for future things I will share to this site. I admit I shouldn't have opened my mouth and kept this going. I am sorry for offending anyone in this. For God's sake this was a topic about a three wheeling late model, not where we come from. Lazy you are right I targeted you but that's only because you had more than one post than the other two who also commented poorly about this, and because I was sick of the bs. I am sorry about that.

FOR FUTURE POSTERS:

Please try the chassis before posting how gay it sounds. It takes practice to drive it. And if you dont like it then don't try it. It's that simple. Every hate message on here just persuades others to not try this new chassis.

No Sir...at the time I only had the one post and like I said...I NEVER said anything bad about you! Yes I do think its great that you or any one else enjoys the game enough to think outside the box an attempt to try new things.I will never diss any one for doing that! So with that being said you just keep enjoying the game and doing what you do and I'll be the 1st one to thank you for trying to help evolve the game. I will also accept your apology and would kindly ask that you accept mine if I said anything that made you feel I was diss'n you,cause I promise you that was not the case! Very sorry if I come across to make you feel that way! You take care bud and enjoy the holidays,I wish you and yours a most wonderful Christmas!...and dont forget the reason for the season! Have a good one! cya! Lazy

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 7 years 1 month ago #73504

So glad to see people tried my creation!!! Sorry I have not been on here for over 4 years. I didn't expect people to try my edit since the first group of people didn't like it. Thanks guys!

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 99 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form