Friday, March 29, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 3 months ago #46083

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46
Cmon....really?...whats the point? Intentionally raising the left front wheel serves absolutly NO purpous what so ever.In this game or in real life.Oh ...I'm sorry I guess it lQQks cool right.Anytime you see a car toting the left front you can bet your a$$ 90% of the time its been set up to do that intentionally for that one sole purpous.."to lQQk cool!" I guess ya need to ask yourself whats more important to ya,being fast and winning races or lQQking cool.Personally I'd be tickled pink if everyone in the game would set thier chassis up this way,then maybe I could win more lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 3 months ago #46084

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"

ERL_J-MAC wrote: Awesome! Does it lift up on its own or do you have to drive it in to make it do that?

Really J-Mac?....lol Is that a serious question? :laugh:

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 3 months ago #46088

Lazy3 wrote: Cmon....really?...whats the point? Intentionally raising the left front wheel serves absolutly NO purpous what so ever.In this game or in real life.Oh ...I'm sorry I guess it lQQks cool right.Anytime you see a car toting the left front you can bet your a$$ 90% of the time its been set up to do that intentionally for that one sole purpous.."to lQQk cool!" I guess ya need to ask yourself whats more important to ya,being fast and winning races or lQQking cool.Personally I'd be tickled pink if everyone in the game would set thier chassis up this way,then maybe I could win more lol.

Your a guy that preaches respect on this game, than you have to be an asshole to this guy who is just trying to do some minor changes to make the game a little different. Your the biggest fkn moron hypocrite this game has ever seen. Your series serves no fkn purpose at all, If you suck dick at dtr2, go race lazys league cuz he chases all the decent ppl away who don't want to put up with a moron who likes to listen to himself talk. Your a dipshit lazy, you owe the guy an apology for just doing something out of the box. BTW moron, a lot of people are winning these races getting all dicked up, triple stacked, leaving the front at home, gibbled. Get a clue moron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Racing56

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 3 months ago #46090

Kudos to your Racing56, keep doing awesome stuff. Change is always good. Your just gonna have to deal with moron baby boomers who are worthless and don't like change. We all wonder why the game hasn't progressed much. Because one negative person like Lazy has to put down one's ideas. Who know people, an idea might be the next great thing, don't let azzholes tell you different.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Racing56

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 3 months ago #46094

hey Lazy whats the point of saying that we're just having fun we dont care if it doesnt go fast cuz y in the world would we use that set in a race, we're just having fun

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 3 months ago #46095

• Eric41
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm the best
  • Thank you received: 64
yaa wtf lazy?

its called having fun

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 3 months ago #46101

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
:laugh: I love it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Get a clue? hehehehehe...well lets see,I guess RB is the decent one huh? Hes the only one thats been run off,and it certianly wasnt for being decent because if that was the case he'd still be there! Also if Bubba was decent he'd grow some nads and stop being a yellow belly coward who has to hide behind a fake name! Chicken $hit!...but honestly theres a few here that most would expect nothing less from. I have never seen the likes of green eyed monsters "jelous loser's" in my life has there are right here on this site! Yeah I'm talkin bout you! You know who you are. Keep entertaining us! please!

Also kids...ya'll have fun! Thats what your supose to be doin,however you should also spend some time getting an education and learn something,dont be so foolish as to take constructive critisism and misconstrue it to assume someones putting you down when thats not the case at all,because all your doin is making your self look dumb and proving how little you really do know.

I also hate to bust your bubble but this is no new idea! You think this is the 1st time someone has edited a chassis to look as if its all jacked up? lmao...go take a look at the Gen4 thats been out for years now then tell me you have came up with this freat idea that no ones ever been able to do before! lol Some things you kids do just crack me up.Especially since the majority of ya have'nt a clue about what racing is really all about! Just keep making us ol-schoolers laugh,just dont forget that all the time you spend trying to prove your point....well.....we all ready forgot more than you ever knew about it.

Happy Huntin! Cya's

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 3 months ago #46109

With all do respect Lazy I do know a whole lot about racing. I've been going since I was born. I come from I-55 Raceway (3/8 mile High banked) where 3-wheeling is the fastest thing to do. I also come from a flat half mile track where it is useless. I know the physics. I only made this because I thought it looks ridiculous being on all fours at Husets. I figured alittle fun wouldn't hurt. I've played this game for 8 years so I know everything about it.

And another thing. I didn't decide to make this up after the gen4 lates. I HATE THOSE. If you noticed I used one of the gen III chassis. I've been trying to make this work since I was 10 and I got the idea from a great creator named DANNO (dannoskins).

It's one thing to speak your opinion about a subject but it's another to ridicule this entire forum. For an "Old timer" as you say you are, you have no respect for any rookie, any driver period, and for this sport. WORST, YOU JUST LOST MINE.

P.S. Thanks for all the feedback guys. I'm still deciding if I should post this in the chassis folder. I wanted to make sure this was worth it to you all first. thank you.

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 3 months ago #46111

Lazy3 wrote: :laugh: I love it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Get a clue? hehehehehe...well lets see,I guess RB is the decent one huh? Hes the only one thats been run off,and it certianly wasnt for being decent because if that was the case he'd still be there! Also if Bubba was decent he'd grow some nads and stop being a yellow belly coward who has to hide behind a fake name! Chicken $hit!...but honestly theres a few here that most would expect nothing less from. I have never seen the likes of green eyed monsters "jelous loser's" in my life has there are right here on this site! Yeah I'm talkin bout you! You know who you are. Keep entertaining us! please!

Also kids...ya'll have fun! Thats what your supose to be doin,however you should also spend some time getting an education and learn something,dont be so foolish as to take constructive critisism and misconstrue it to assume someones putting you down when thats not the case at all,because all your doin is making your self look dumb and proving how little you really do know.

I also hate to bust your bubble but this is no new idea! You think this is the 1st time someone has edited a chassis to look as if its all jacked up? lmao...go take a look at the Gen4 thats been out for years now then tell me you have came up with this freat idea that no ones ever been able to do before! lol Some things you kids do just crack me up.Especially since the majority of ya have'nt a clue about what racing is really all about! Just keep making us ol-schoolers laugh,just dont forget that all the time you spend trying to prove your point....well.....we all ready forgot more than you ever knew about it.

Happy Huntin! Cya's

MM had like 25 a night until they realized it's a waste of 3 hours a night listening to idiots talk about utter bullshit nonsense. I mean, fukn Kevin is fkn winning amains in your series, he sucks and couln't make it into b's regularly. All the fast respectable guys quit running your shithole series LONG TIME AGO.

Your a fkn moron, unbelievable how blind you are and how stupid a person can be. You gave him no constructive criticism. His adjustments make the car LIFT THE LEFT FRONT OFF THE GROUND, not hike up, or do the gen4s hikeup? NO, they don't dipshit. Your an idiot. Go find the nearest flight to the middle east, and never come back you moron. Get a clue you arrogant tard.

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 3 months ago #46114

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"

Racing56 wrote: With all do respect Lazy I do know a whole lot about racing. I've been going since I was born. I come from I-55 Raceway (3/8 mile High banked) where 3-wheeling is the fastest thing to do. I also come from a flat half mile track where it is useless. I know the physics. I only made this because I thought it looks ridiculous being on all fours at Husets. I figured alittle fun wouldn't hurt. I've played this game for 8 years so I know everything about it.

And another thing. I didn't decide to make this up after the gen4 lates. I HATE THOSE. If you noticed I used one of the gen III chassis. I've been trying to make this work since I was 10 and I got the idea from a great creator named DANNO (dannoskins).

It's one thing to speak your opinion about a subject but it's another to ridicule this entire forum. For an "Old timer" as you say you are, you have no respect for any rookie, any driver period, and for this sport. WORST, YOU JUST LOST MINE.

P.S. Thanks for all the feedback guys. I'm still deciding if I should post this in the chassis folder. I wanted to make sure this was worth it to you all first. thank you.

What exactly is your deal dude? Ya say I lost your respect,but you begin your rant with "with all due respect Lazy"? lol kinda contradicting yourself there man. Also what the hell are you even on about anyway? I never said the 1st thing bad to you or about you! As a matter of fact my boss...BLS_F1yer,"The best chassis maker /editor" in the game!, made the 1st remark..he said he gave you an "A" for effort but also let you know that its still a piece of $hit! You didnt say a word to him!Then Mickster "another dam rightous standup guy"quoted Joe by say'n "he'd rather drive a coonsled on a CORR track than that pos!" Still not a word from you! Then all I do is ask a simple question "Really? "Whats the porpous anyway?" and you freakin idiots come out swingin! Ya got a gdam lynch mob ready with a noose! Man really? Your fkn amazing! Tell ya what Pal,I could care less wtf you think about me! You dont know me! Hell does anybody even know you? 23 post! So you been goin since you were born?When exactly was that yesterday? I had a late start myself back in the summer of 69,I can barely remember my 1st latemodel,oh yeah it was a 69 too!..No wait 68' I'm sry....phttttt! W*d*FkEva! Say wtf ya want but I didnt fall off a cabbage truck last night and I been around long enough to know that if you think 3 wheelin is the fastest way around I-55 or anywhere for that fact you not only get an "A" for effort from me but an "A+" for mastering the skill of blowin smoke up everyones a$$! I aint say'n ya cant be fast on 3 but any good racer will tell ya its a hell of a lot better if you can keep all 4 planted! You can jump over to youtube and watch a vid @ I-55 just run not long ago and see the WOO cars with ALL 4 planted! I can tell you for a fact that Bloomer ,Moyer and several others would laugh your a$$ outta the pits if ya told them to setup to tote the left front! Yeah it looks cool,hell its the only reason we ever intentionally setup to do that! So go sell your dreams somewhere else Pal cause I aint buyin!

Ya did do a good job on your edit,and of course its for fun,thats what its all about,so keep up the good work and keep have'n fun,but please dont take pot shots at me for no gdam reason! Tell me I have no respect for rookies ,drivers or this sport,you must be a fkn kid cause you dont know squat! I have more respect for this sport and its drivers in my lil finger than you obviously can musterup in that BIGhead of yours! Ya might wanna reread the whole gdam thread because I didnt deserve this $hit :angry: at all! ....Cya!

Last edit: by Lazy3.

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 3 months ago #46117

il show some respect.. Racing56 your gay :P Nuff said :dry:

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 3 months ago #46118

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221
i guess it takes one to know one eh gaygE?

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 3 months ago #46119

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221
who da fk cares about any of dis bs

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 3 months ago #46120

Wow
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eric41

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 3 months ago #46121

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Bet you guys miss me complaining about rules now huh :D
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 3 months ago #46124

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
  • Thank you received: 118
Actually 3 wheeling doesn't slow you down always..I think it looks gay, but some drivers like it and if you can make your car hook up [smaller motor guys]..I like seeing a car get up on it's bars lol....Anyway I applaud anyone who tries to make new stuff for this game. I wish I had the time to fuck with stuff like that...

I can't believe some people accuse me of looking stupid on the forum...BTW i am not Bubba The Bass...I haven't used that name in nearly a year.
It's such a shame, They gonn miss this plane.

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 3 months ago #46128

• Brian
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 124
Bubba is your father
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lazy3

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 3 months ago #46129

I dont want to keep this going since it seems this is all some of you like to do everyday. I am just gonna except all of the compliments and take the hate messages under consideration for future things I will share to this site. I admit I shouldn't have opened my mouth and kept this going. I am sorry for offending anyone in this. For God's sake this was a topic about a three wheeling late model, not where we come from. Lazy you are right I targeted you but that's only because you had more than one post than the other two who also commented poorly about this, and because I was sick of the bs. I am sorry about that.

FOR FUTURE POSTERS:

Please try the chassis before posting how gay it sounds. It takes practice to drive it. And if you dont like it then don't try it. It's that simple. Every hate message on here just persuades others to not try this new chassis.

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 3 months ago #46152

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"

BubbaTheBass wrote:

Lazy3 wrote: Cmon....really?...whats the point? Intentionally raising the left front wheel serves absolutly NO purpous what so ever.In this game or in real life.Oh ...I'm sorry I guess it lQQks cool right.Anytime you see a car toting the left front you can bet your a$$ 90% of the time its been set up to do that intentionally for that one sole purpous.."to lQQk cool!" I guess ya need to ask yourself whats more important to ya,being fast and winning races or lQQking cool.Personally I'd be tickled pink if everyone in the game would set thier chassis up this way,then maybe I could win more lol.

Your a guy that preaches respect on this game, than you have to be an asshole to this guy who is just trying to do some minor changes to make the game a little different. Your the biggest fkn moron hypocrite this game has ever seen. Your series serves no fkn purpose at all, If you suck (bleep) at dtr2, go race lazys league cuz he chases all the decent ppl away who don't want to put up with a moron who likes to listen to himself talk. Your a dipshit lazy, you owe the guy an apology for just doing something out of the box. BTW moron, a lot of people are winning these races getting all (bleep)ed up, triple stacked, leaving the front at home, gibbled. Get a clue moron.

Your right bout that,I do preach respect and theres many that will tell you I give as much as I get! However I obviously aint get'n any from you! Ask me if I really give a rats a$$ what a coward who has no nutz and has to hide behind a fake name has to say! But fortuntly for me I'm in a much better position than you are and can see who you are! So with that being said I also have to say I'm very sorry you feel the way you do.It's not my fault you are jelous! Everyone knows that you cant run a series and if theres anything in this game that serves absolutly no porpous its you! Just to give you a heads up...thanks for letting everyone know exactly what you think of them! Good folks who have done nothing to you and you trash em all! FYI...MM is not just a series! Its a group of very nice respectfull gents that enjoy gaming together,and you just told them all that they serve no porpous.So like I said the only one serving no porpous is you! Maybe next time you think about stickin your nose where it dont belong you'll think before you speak and not be so fast to shove your foot it your mouth! Any hoo gl to you and the whole infamous NYPG "NYorkPingGang"...hope even your sry a$$ has a most wonderful Christmas!

Re: Three Wheel late Model almost a success! 11 years 3 months ago #46154

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"

XCR*FL1NNER wrote: who da fk cares about any of dis bs

From the man with a million faces!....or should I say just "2"? :(

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 214 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form