Friday, April 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Outlaw Super Lates new chassis's 4 years 8 months ago #74045

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
More to come. Watch this space.

Just like I said..... Good to see so many are keen. This is soon coming to you.... The Super Patriot just a wee bit more to do and when I'm done will post hopefully sometime over the weekend, unless I get too involved with Electric City Speedway or Tuscon Int Raceway.. Here's something to water your appetite.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Outlaw Super Lates new chassis's 4 years 7 months ago #74061

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Like I promised... it's finally done and I do hope that it is everything you Outlaws love about Asphalt racing.., oh and dirt of course. Put in some pics to give you all a heads up and I would love it if somone would test drive it and then let us know. I am so pleased with how the body and the wheels have turned out.

Should run okay with others as wheels are set in De2 not the Params. Comes with...
Super Patriot in cars folder and in skins 8 of. Big thanks to all who have done these skins and hope you didn't mind me sharing them. Enjoy

File Attachment:

File Name: SuperPatriot.zip
File Size:1,771 KB
Attachments:

Outlaw Super Lates new chassis's 4 years 7 months ago #74092

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Been keen to get closer to the Super Late like seen in I-Racing. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have it ready for you all. Thanks to many of those who have taken an interest in the pavement racers.

So far this is what my Super Late Firebird looks like. Some tweeks to make. What do you think?

Attachments:

Outlaw Super Lates new chassis's 4 years 7 months ago #74094

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Okay as promised. Hope it's everything you want. All we need are some more Nascar tracks.

Big thanks by the way to all our skinners. I have been way too busy to do my own. That last one was awesome thanks Shock.... It goes too for all the other ones in the skin folders of previous chassis for this class. Base is Firebird hence the name. Goes with the other Outlaw chassis I have done so far. Morre to come. I have done my best to get it looking like the one seen in IRacing. Thanks to VLR I Racing for the video shots.

File Attachment:

File Name: TranzAmFB.zip
File Size:2,210 KB
Attachments:

Outlaw Super Lates new chassis's 3 years 7 months ago #74384

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
This Thread was about to dissapear off the grid so have decided to resurrect it by adding yes another Superlate Outlaw.

As promised in previous Outlaw Thread I had mentioned the Super Formula. For many of you it might not mean a lot but for me this car was the best looking one in DTR1 superheated for DTR2 meaning the upcoming Nascar Outlaw Series we hope to do. I have altered the car slightly flattened the wjheels and if you have any of the older DTR1 Skins you made then here is the chassis not unlike the Hawk or Stealth previously offered. The setting for the acceleration (800.0) might frighten some so go into Params into Data folder of car and there near the top is what makes the car so much quicker. Change it to what number you want (sissy... 600.0) but you must change all of the others too in the same class to all run in a series remember that..

6 skins and a great bog thank you of course to all those old kin painters for sharing these.

Enjoy.

File Attachment:

File Name: SuperFormula.zip
File Size:554 KB
Attachments:

Outlaw Super Lates new chassis's 3 years 7 months ago #74385

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Another Superlate Outlaw coming.

I know just another DTR1 car but hey... it;s cool to have a variety of vehicles racing at Martinsville right...?

This one I have been longing for (apart from Deminics Modified) and getting the shape just right for an OSCAAR Car is the key to what I feel is the Outlaw of all cars. I hope to not disappoint.

Hope it looks good... This latest DTR2 version rehash of the previous Super Hornet from Dirt Wizard originally needed some changes so now has the larger wheels and I have altered the pillars placing panels instead of seeing a Mop Top wedged it and lowered chassis also curving top of roof to resemble the true OSCAARS. Let us know if these cars are bugging you...more like the waiting of the Martinsville track but should have these 2 cars ready to race by late tomorrow. I need a respite from doing that track...!!!.
Attachments:

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Outlaw Super Lates new chassis's 3 years 7 months ago #74386

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
1st one is an ex DTR1 Rio Grande conv and changed some panels plus wheels. Super heated the engine.

(as above SCobra ex now Super Mars name change)

Thanks to the 6 skin painters of yester year I have added to folder. Enjoy.

File Attachment:

File Name: SuperMars.zip
File Size:544 KB

P.S. Super Hanley chassis is coming. Give me time to skin a few real drivers of Canada for the collection. And yes I should have included previous skins with slick tyres.
Attachments:

Outlaw Super Lates new chassis's 3 years 7 months ago #74387

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Just a Note to say.... I'm sorry for doubling up of some skins in the above chassis. The Formula too was 2 low really but if it performs for you that's great. There won't be anymore DTR1 LM's for the Superlates class and I was wondering whether there should have been another class called the SuperLate Models or Super Stock, or Super Street, hey I'm just a Kiwi but seriously those are basically the same as the Nascar LM (Super Late). Over In New Zealand we also had a class called the Transam but these are a lot more shapely with flared guards front and back a bit like the Nimart Chassis. Problem with our game is the need to have 60 skins to make up a full series to run so.... I will leave you with those thoughts. For many of you I know will be thinking these Asphalt cars are getting in the way and interrupting the dirt racing. Face facts we do have plenty of dirt tracks and cars... although the down-under Super Saloons and the Super Sedans have not been updated by me although are not far off finishing. Tracks downunder..?? well... It takes a lot of patients, time.

Let me know what you think of these cars I'm doing. Hope to have the Super Hanley chassis out soon. Probably the last of these I will do and move onto the Nascar type cars. One does get carried away.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 1.003 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 72 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form