Tuesday, April 16, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Outlaw Super Lates new chassis's 4 years 8 months ago #74044

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
The title is just a draw card to get you in here. Not exactly new but yeah I did do a little work on these for the Asphalt series coming up being the Whelen Euro Cup and Atlantic Cup Series.

A big thanks to DirtWizard Design Team firebird base edit. Tweeked a little. You will mostly find these cars racing in Ontario etc. CASCAR? Anyway they are an Outlaw class so hope you like them.

File Attachment:

File Name: SuperHornet.zip
File Size:1,980 KB

Next is a very old Car from around 2003. Remember the infamous Nimart Chassis. Not sure who made this car but I always loved it to race in DTR-SC the game of the day. If you go back that far you will also know the wheels had very few Poly's but compensated a bit so here it is. Oh and both the chassis have about 8 skins each. Enjoy.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Outlaw Super Lates new chassis's 4 years 6 months ago #74109

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Felt this Thread deserved attention as it was falling behind... Maybe it's telling me something else... DTR1 cars aren't that great. The first one 'Super Hornet' was a DTR2 car but then many of us have skins of DTR1 temps so it can't hurt to see how many of you are keen on more chassis so here's a couple more... I would need to be heaps persuaded to add more trust me.

Super Hawk orig the Dominator LM chassis. Tweaked wheels reset in De2 as well as in Params and placed in same class as the above chassis.

A big thankyou to all who have made these skins and hope you all don't mind them being used for these chassis. Quentin Waynick and Al Yenko a couple to mention brings back memories and if you do want yours in here just post in a zipped folder and I will put them into one of these chassis DTR1 that is.

File Attachment:

File Name: SuperHawk.zip
File Size:912 KB
Attachments:

Outlaw Super Lates new chassis's 4 years 6 months ago #74110

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
The second chassis as promised... There may be just one more DTR1 coming the Super Formula....

Yenko's skin and 9 others for your Super Late series. More chassis to come.

File Attachment:

File Name: SuperStealth.zip
File Size:1,591 KB
Attachments:

Outlaw Super Lates new chassis's 4 years 6 months ago #74111

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
wrapping up the Thread here for the Wedge shaped Super Lates asphalt cars... A big thankyou again to the skinners mostly of more recent times being DTR2 skins.

Dirt Wizard DTR2 FB body edit from Sept 2004 and I have simply added skinning back around the window framing unlike the Super Hornet of above being this Thread and have rounded the wedge slightly plus the bigger wheels to try and keep with the tradition of these splendid racing machines found mostly on Canadian circuits but yes are raced in the Usa.

I hope I have got this car close to the real thing sorry not enough Poly's. Enjoy.

File Attachment:

File Name: SuperImpala.zip
File Size:2,288 KB
Attachments:

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.373 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 30 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form