Friday, March 29, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

dtr2 editing for new stuff 6 years 10 months ago #73674

• demonic
  • demonic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
  • Thank you received: 32
I guess since shock went to I racing if you want something new just asked
And I will try to make it B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

dtr2 editing for new stuff 6 years 10 months ago #73675

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
I'm still around. I miss dtr2 and like it better than iRacing as far as the drivers and clean racing go, but it seems like all the leagues are done now. If J-Mac's Lucas Oil Series is racing tonight I will plan to be there (maybe he or someone could let us know here). I don't mind still working on new things for dtr2 either, but work is getting busier now so even without iRacing I wouldn't be able to be making much stuff right now for dtr2. But it does suck all the new tracks and stuff I made this year and hardly anybody was racing. It was discouraging.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

dtr2 editing for new stuff 6 years 10 months ago #73676

i undertstand bout work then add kids here so my time limited but i raced all new tracks u made shock some best of best if i had time id be hosting a series but my time short as is. no mater what u do keeps game alive least for 1s who still play on it ill helpo in other ways if i can ty both for all u do

dtr2 editing for new stuff 6 years 10 months ago #73677

let me just add this. I am currently taking care of my ill Mother so I have time to race or help with anything. Shock, I for one appreciate all the tracks you are making. Crap, I run all of em, but usually alone. I am usually in 1 of the 216 servers if anyone is interested. Let me know if there is anything I can help with and I'm there. :-)

dtr2 editing for new stuff 6 years 10 months ago #73678

• demonic
  • demonic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
  • Thank you received: 32
I'll be the first to say thank you shock for all the help add the new tracks you made

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 102 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form