Saturday, April 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Asphalt Modifieds 13 years 1 month ago #3844

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
Thought these looked cool to share. Hope to get one made very soon. I know they're for racin' on asphalt but would still look cool in the mud. Check em' out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Re: Asphalt Modifieds 13 years 1 month ago #3845

dirt to daytona game fav class of cars mod s i have wone more races in this class than other classes on that game and so far out 25 sesions on dtd i have won 25 straight at martinsville :)

Re: Asphalt Modifieds 13 years 1 month ago #3847

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
pity we can't transfer the mod over into our game Darren. Would be great ha.

Re: Asphalt Modifieds 13 years 1 month ago #3848

yes sure would be to bad cant make martinsville for dtr2 i made req but dout get made should though only original nascar track left and only 1 nascar raced both dirt and blacktop on

Re: Asphalt Modifieds 13 years 1 month ago #3849

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Have got a track in DTR2 I built that resembles Martinsville. I should upload it, but needs some refinements. Ofcourse it's ashpalt but easy enough to make it dirt. Might be a goer, aye. Have to wait for that one. Can't wait to get my Computer man.

Re:Asphalt Modifeds 13 years 1 month ago #3852

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
you've posted in my topic and changed the name Pop It One time!!!
Unless it racers hard, don't bother mentioning work in the chassis section thanx.

Re: Asphalt Modifieds 13 years 1 month ago #3854

cool go ahead post track ill look at it or have my friends look see what we can do to it ? does ai work

Re: Asphalt Modifieds 13 years 1 month ago #3855

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
It works fine, based on a flattened reshaped New Eldora origianlly 'Evergreen' from DTR1, converted into DTR2 but the author couldn't get it to work in Offline. So I fixed it. It's a cool track and to me it has the feel of Martinsville. But don't get too excited for atleast a month. It's somewhere in the lockup. Sorry bud. But I will post it as is in the track section and you can do an upgrade version as my schedule for tracks is filling up while I sit and wait, damn it!!! Haven't forgtten thte A1 for 'Shady Grove'. Again, it's a no go. Double damn it!!!!

Re: Asphalt Modifieds 13 years 1 month ago #3858

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
  • Thank you received: 0
Paul I might be wrong but didn't SNO have a asphalt type chassis ..not sure it looks like those in the pictures though..Think I have it in my downloads section..Plus I believe someone has done a Martinsville track but not sure where I saw it at or if its even the real Martinville..Glad to see ya back and starting to warm up Paul...
Attachments:

Last edit: by yenko2.

Re: Asphalt Modifieds 13 years 1 month ago #3860

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
thank yee Yenko. Always nice to chat. It is possible someone has made a Martinsville but this one is all mine. The SNO may have done a mod similar, but I'm wondering if you were thinking of Gary Sinese over at No Sense Yet.... They did a Super Modified like a Cart but with a wing over the driver.... Never really like the Super Modifieds.. Just my opinion..
Hey... Love the GTO pic man... Is that Bay Park track...? When the US of A came to challenge the Kiwis? Great pic and that's something we need to do with our cars too.... Make them 3 wheel like that. Mike Knepley had a 3 wheeler if I remember rightly. Must try and perfect it.. I felt it was over done and difficult to control the car.. My Super Saloons and Super Sedans I built would suit that style. When I get my bits fella's.

Re: Asphalt Modifieds 13 years 1 month ago #3861

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
Well I also have the Super Mod in the download... Nosenseyet let Flash use them for the old NSDRA leagues a few years ago they are fast but need a big track and are patterned after the asphalt super mods that run at various tracks like oswego and have big block chevy motors mounted on the side.. My buddy Ace96 gave me a three wheel chassis that is also in the downloads that is for DTR2..Kneps are for DTR1..Plus we have your Saloons in the Aus/NZ downloads along with the NZ Mod and someother stuff.I'll look around a bit to see if I can find that Martinsville track and see what it is..A far as the picture its from a few seasons ago and was at Bay Park and I believe this is Jeep VanWormer behind the wheel
Attachments:

Re: Asphalt Modifieds 13 years 1 month ago #3862

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
That would be right. I think Steve Francis came out that year too. Had a ball all 3 drivers. I think Skinny Colsen in his Corvette beat them to the line. Hope I'm right. If you have the Winged Mods, there's a start. I have the De2 editor so I might just dabble a bit but I won't be able to test them out as to see what I've got as to no disc, yet. I must look and grab that 3 wheeler of yours. Prob one I've already grabbed, no doubt. Yes you have the Supers but it's the Super Sedans you don't have much of. One chassis only (GTO Manaro). Must upload them after I get my you know what here. The Stockcars won't be the old DTRSC ones that DirtNZ built. The 70's 80's Mods...? Weren't they No Sense Yet as well? Crazy did do the Pinto, but I will check when I get some discs here.

By the way.... For any that may read this that I'm about to say.... including Bull..... The NZ Streetstocks in the NZ/Australia section were all built by me.... Paul D... Not Screamin Demon or Bull Grafix... He was supposed to do the bleedin' graffix as part of the shared edit.. That's all he did.... Nothin'...!!! Don't know where SD came into it but I'm sure he'll tell you he had nothing to do with engineering the plate above the roof... I did... Just to clear some things up... Not bitchin.... It happens to some editors. And if you asked either of therm, what chassis the Falcon origianlly came from, they won't eb able to... I do. that's my proof.

Re: Asphalt Modifieds 13 years 1 month ago #3869

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
Thanks for the info on the NZ Street Stock Paul..We'll change it to give you the credit..
Attachments:

Re: Asphalt Modifieds 13 years 1 month ago #3886

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
thank you Al.... I tried to help the young fella' out and got shot in the foot for it.. What can I say.... It happens.... Others should take note of this too as Copywrite is a big thing.... If one wants to claim the credit for something done, then they should edit atleast 30 percent of the original, but I for one love to give the credit to the originator for without them, this game would not be what it is today. We have learnt so much from them. I'm glad this incident can now be laid to rest for me... When it happened, it ruined my whole experience and faith in the game, but I'm back!!!

Re: Asphalt Modifieds 13 years 1 month ago #3890

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
Sorry for that Paul as when I got the files they really didn't have anyones names tied with it but Bull and Screamin so I just thought they developed them..Tried to get a hold of them before to ask permmison but never got a reply so I asked Rikstr and he said basically anything DTR2 is mine or anyone elses to use since no one over there even plays the game anymore as long as some credit is given..Which I did but I was misinformed on that one the NZ Street Stocks..Glad to have you with us Paul and I know once you get setup and going you will bring us some new toys to play it..
Attachments:

Re: Asphalt Modifieds 13 years 1 month ago #3893

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
good stuff Al.... And I'm sure that SD and DirtZN won't mind us using their base cars to build those Valley Mods or even the Ashpalt ones too, as long as we give them credit... Pity us Kiwis were too quick in shelving the DTR2 game but you never know what may happen if they do bring out DTR3.

Love the pic man.. My brother in Auckland has the 2 door version of the Fury. Beut car. Love o try my hand at the classic Stock Saloon just behind it too with side bars. That would definitely be a challenge bud.

Grabbed this one from KDSR. Probably one of Dazas skins. He's so good at doin' it.
Attachments:

Re:Asphalt Modifieds 13 years 1 month ago #3895

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
Trying not to stray to far off your topic here Paul but in this months Dirt Late Model Magazine they have a article about the Trans Tasmanian Sedan Challenge where is was Aus vs NZ.. guess the NZ won the overall title and the Aus team won 4 of the 5 races ran..NZ team was running their Super Sedans vs the Aus. USA type Late Models..Link for DLM is www.threewidemedia.com and the article is in the March 2011 issue..
Attachments:

Re:Asphalt Modifieds 13 years 1 month ago #3896

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Yes they did in October November of 2010. Race meetings were cut short by 2 tracks due to weather Grabbed me some vids of the racin. You can find them on Youtube. Good stuff. Kiwis won ofcourse. Pity they used the bigger tracks but then the kiwis would have thrashed the Late Models on the tighter ones. LM's don't like the rough tracks either where as the Kiwi Supers have the larger right rear tyre to propel them through the ruts. I got a pic to share of two of the Supers lined up at Mildura in Victoria, Australia. Pic of left car being a Mustang of Tiger Woods caddy, Steve Williams and the right being the Holden Manaro of Paddy North from Blenheim, a Sth Island racer. Thanks for bringing that up.
PS that is one crazy lookin Mod you got there.
Attachments:

Re:Asphalt Modifieds 13 years 3 weeks ago #4371

• demonic
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
  • Thank you received: 32
IF YOU WAS TO START WITH SNO BRASS MOD
AND RE EDITED THIS CAR YOU COULD MAKE A WHELEN Asphalt
Modified

Re:Asphalt Modifieds 13 years 3 weeks ago #4376

We race Whelen Modifieds on Thurs nights in nr2k3 on asphalt short tracks. Here is my whelen mod Danno painted.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 197 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form