Tuesday, April 23, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Angry's GM Asb Sedan?? 13 years 6 months ago #1740

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
Hi all, I had downloaded this car many years ago. I had it in DTR-SC and it was one of my fav's. I have converted a lot of cars into DTR2 over the years but this one car has stumped me. I have even had it running as a Sprintcar with the body on believe it or not. Don't ask me how I did it. I swapped every conceivable file within car file...
I believe the answer lies in the De2, considering everything else, except this was changed. I'm uploading the file for somebody who knows more about converting cars than I do, but also some fun in attempting to crack it...!!!!! This is a unique car. It's a puzzle considering to me as to why it wouldn't cross over... No....!!! IT's not gay...!!! It's a really cool car... I mean... all other cars convert easilly but not Angry's one...

If you remember way back to about 2003, this century, when a Canadian site brought out the 'Nimart' chassis, and you want a bonus and the coolest I beileve of the DTR1 late model chassis...? Lets swap... See my track picks under 'Pack5 (Texan)and there you will see Bobby Labontes no.18 car. That's the chassis. No.. Not the GM Asb Chassis. I already have the NIMART one running....
GM Asb Super Sedan, was designed to be a Limited Late....Low accelleration etc.... Let me just say.... Angry was a cool editor... Tracks and cars... Simply amazing guy.... Thankyou Matt Tucker aka Angry edited 2002 for this car.

File Attachment:

File Name: GM_Asb_Sup...edan.rar
File Size:134 KB

It comes with one of my skins that should suit chassis. Have fun and let us know when it's uploaded... Many thanx guys.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Re: Angry's GM Asb Sedan?? 13 years 6 months ago #1749

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
yo paul ive got it converted but i had to chnage alot of stuff on it and im not sure about the width of the wheelbase and a few other small details.if u have a closeup pic so i can look at the wheelbase width and can tell me a chassis of something close to the same handling specsi should b able to get it close.
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Re: Angry's GM Asb Sedan?? 13 years 6 months ago #1750

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
I think you found the same prob I did. The closest one to this chassis is the Australian Sedan in DL's Aus/NZ section or my BA falcon to be more precise.

File Attachment:

File Name: ba_falcon.rar
File Size:72 KB

It really needs a lot more smoothing but it might help sort th GM Asb sedan out... As far as pics go..? No.... The site you could DL the chassis from is long gone too.... I will try and search out all my CD's to see if I did get a pic of promoted vehicle... It was an Aussie site set up I believe by Angry himself... I have pics of my own sedans or Supers, the same as in DL's under Aus/NZ section. Another car similar was the Nosenseyet Dirtcup car if you remember that far back. Hopefully that is some help to you. Don't know what Angry has done inside the car folder. I was wondering if it was something in sus file or somehow he's done something with De2, but I really can't see how he could have. I wished he was looking in on us, and could comment.... Blows my mind. It will be really cool to see this car in actual size plus the right wheels on it. I appreciate you taking time out to mess with a sedan f1. Good on ya'.
Attachments:

Re: Angry's GM Asb Sedan?? 13 years 5 months ago #1869

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
A tough nut to crack huh that chassis fella's??? I remember his (Angry's) site that had a car editor on it for download. If you clicked on it, you got the 'Birdie' with a few choice words to go with it. Otherwise a really nice guy!!!! Matt Tucker I believe that's what his out of house name was. Typical Aussie... hehe!!

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 75 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form