Saturday, April 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Fairgrounds Race Tracks 3 years 3 months ago #74536

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
Thanks.. A whole lot better than the broken up sky before... Looked for that black sky texture and no... not there, unless I missed it amongst the 2kb textures, who knows. So I got even and yes..., Alpha added..., and some. This track will no longer be the Dam or The Dammit. Transferring this to New Offroad Tracks very soon and giving it a home... Funny it's exactly 12 months ago you and I were messing with this track Demonic.... Oh yeah, merry christmas to all (that's if I'm permitted to write that) Stay safe all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Fairgrounds Race Tracks 3 years 3 months ago #74543

tracks look good from pics ill get in test then soon sigh im back i had to put 7 on my pc in bedroom had a major system goof i i made on xp when uninstalling 1 of my sim rail programs so lesson learned HARD WAY anyways hope ur doing good paul happy new year my friend lets home 21 is beter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul D kiwi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 130 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form