Saturday, April 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Powerslide tracks lt. Files 3 years 8 months ago #74379

• demonic
  • demonic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
  • Thank you received: 32
Looking for all of the track lt. files got all of them to work but need the it files to fix black flag issued

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by demonic.

Powerslide tracks lt. Files 3 years 8 months ago #74380

Really nice to see ya Demonic. Shock gave me the A1's which is all I asked for back then. I do have an Exe also for game and I use to have the disc which I gave away years ago and never gave it a thought. Only Speedway ever worked well and between you and I we got the Dam track goin well except for the sky and I spent a day doin what I used to do with the old Williamsgrove tracks seemed as the same problem. If you want the files (A1's) that Shock sent me I can post them in here for you. Shock might have all the Lt's for each track and no doubt that could fix many of them.. good thinking.

Thanks for the great comment on Martinsville have been feeling down for quite sometime never easy doin these tracks so much appreciated by this ol' man.

P.S. Any chance of seeing the Whelen Asphalt Mod of yours being out soon? Cheers.

Powerslide tracks lt. Files 3 years 8 months ago #74382

• demonic
  • demonic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
  • Thank you received: 32
The mineshaft track and nutopia track still has a problem but the stunt track work fine. The Whelan chassis is almost done will post when done

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 149 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form