Friday, April 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 6 months ago #74152

Moler Raceway park

real track in oh 1/4 mile mine is based off the redo north tx bms ray did he gets sole de credit. i redone sighns and out feild with green frash grass and took some grip off track some new dirt

File Attachment:

File Name: Moleroh.zip
File Size:3,343 KB

of another note I was playing with eiter trying to make stoplight on another track was working on and this was result lol

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 6 months ago #74153

Sorry Darren just seen your new track and yeah a colourful version of NTMS, cool. That double story building is different (edits) to others I have seen so did you add an extra storey to it? If you did you are doin' well....!!!

The pic above is telling me you have one of your left numbers sett at a diff number to other 3 rows. Looks like the ''y' no is maybe lower as well so it should be easy to find. Nice to see you playing with the Alpha settings too they do make the track worth while learning.

Just a plug for what I'm busy with at the moment is 'Thunderbowl Raceway Tulare CA and I know it's a Sprintcar Midget track but such a cool track to do and I'm doin' it because the last one was when they had the track dead flat.

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 4 weeks ago #74311

Hope all my online friends from around world are staying safe through this crazy times we having just want pop in say hi still here

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 3 weeks ago #74312

• BLS_BW43
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 220
Hey Hoov. all is well here in West MI so far , self isolation 9 days now for us , scary stuff it is.

Never got these tracks so i'll be giving them a go soon.

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 3 weeks ago #74315

good hear that bw we doing ok here slowely spreading in wv now so far nothing in my county but year scary for sure. hope u like the tracks i been wanting work on few more but kids have all my time at moment and gov says there be out till min of april 20th if not rest year we wait see

Hoovers Tracks 2 years 7 months ago #74624

just amall update now that school is restarting ill be editing some new tracks Light editing that is anyways i have a few in works and planning stages just when get to them we see lol

Hoovers Tracks 2 years 7 months ago #74625

Hey great to hear the news. Can't wait to see a great track from you Darren. It's funny (not really funny) but news came on our TV screens today about a drone strike in you know where and they mentioned a Darren Hoover remembering his lost son because of the other ISSIL-K hit on US Marines and civilians a few days ago at Kabul Airport. If that was you on TV seen right here in good ol' NZ... well it was great to see how our Hoover looks. If I hijacked your Thread I'm so sorry Bud. Bring on the racing tracks

Condolences to all who lost those while in service overseas.

Hoovers Tracks 2 years 7 months ago #74626

well i was ganna post 1 of new track tonight but i had borrow neber net to post here becuse modem when kaboom hopping tommrow ill have a new modom and get track posted

Hoovers Tracks 2 years 7 months ago #74627

DaytonaFlatt 1/4 mile real life used by ama and othermoto racers but al they do lap racin around track on moterbikes this i simi fictional im using it to gtive nascar dirt more places run

File Attachment:

File Name: DaytonaFlatt.zip
File Size:14,417 KB
Attachments:

Hoovers Tracks 2 years 7 months ago #74628

Great effort.... Keeps the rest on their toes... DH is back...!!!! Keep em' comin' bud.

Hoovers Tracks 2 years 6 months ago #74631

Ill try get 1 or 2 more on before 22 after that it may be hit miss we be moving in new house and wront have net for a few months or so sigh

Hoovers Tracks 2 years 6 months ago #74635

• demonic
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
  • Thank you received: 32
Great track keep them coming

Hoovers Tracks 2 years 5 months ago #74637

well with kids being sick among other things happning i havent had time finish any of tracks was working on so if vlr still here when i get net back on wich i hope be by first of 22 or sooner maybe ill have wait but ill make more so i can post more keep racing keep up good work guys chat when i can later

Hoovers Tracks 2 years 4 months ago #74646

MD State Fairground is 1 mile fictional track at md state fair grounds

File Attachment:

File Name: MDStateFairground.zip
File Size:3,501 KB
Attachments:

Hoovers Tracks 2 years 4 months ago #74647

Darren, not sure if you realised that files are missing in this track. preview plus the important one.., De2 Cheers

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Hoovers Tracks 2 years 4 months ago #74648

Opps sorry iv been super busy moving kids school thought i had it all ready to post guess want this time it is with added bonus paul

File Attachment:

File Name: MDStateFai...und2.zip
File Size:6,909 KB
Attachments:

Hoovers Tracks 2 years 4 months ago #74649

Very Good.... I actually had this track too.... Yours though has a tricky start compared to mine... Maybe a oncer glich..... The bonus was...???

Not criticizing as my one has never been finished and quite frankly never loved it. But who knows what I might do to resurect this track.
Attachments:

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Hoovers Tracks 2 years 4 months ago #74650

input always good good or bad if any probs let me know ill try adjust most my tracks i set start lap 20 sec and cars closer together but each track handles them different to lol 1 mile tracks are not my fav but gives MD a uniq place having 1 mile,5,8th, .5,3/8 and 1/4 though this track fictional

Hoovers Tracks 2 years 4 months ago #74651

Sorry about that.... track str and in the rolling start just change the 40 to 80 and that will fix the pile up. When whoever scaled up this track the str wasn't fully adjusted to match new size track. Clever way to get a new track but I agree with you this track needs something extra to enhance the racer as the horizon is really obscured I feel. One way too to get Maryland on the tour... Can't argue that.... Cheers.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 50 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form