Friday, March 29, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Farmer City updating 4 years 8 months ago #73958

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
Hey thanx J-Mac for that last posting. Hope you do find the Arena in Bremerton okay. Just don't go smashing into the tyres.

Okay, I appreciate a fine track but sometimes it's hard to see everything in the real one. I know I should be sorting out the Dopwnunder tracks for William, Alex and the likes but I came across this one Farmer City V2 and have been through the likes of all other Farmer City tracks it's clear that the early ones favoured that Chico track man@!!! So when I read that our distinguished Howard is sponsored by the track I though oh wow, I gotta get me the most updated version. Without putting to much onto the original edit let me say it's a great track and well done (GLH ? ) but... it is missing the posts on the stands so I thought I might fix that. I forgot to take a snap of the orig one but here's the first updated pic.

The real one and I know there is way too much work in the Posts but I managed with the work done in Brownstown thanx to Shock for his great efforts I exported them to this track and after setting new height I've got what I think is the beginning of a better Stand for Farmer City. Hey Shock is 12B Latemodel driver your Uncle Kevin? Just putting it out there. Congrats on the sponsoship from a great track by the way.

PS Guys I will get back to the track Belle Clair etc but this is to give me a change.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 340 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form