Friday, April 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Thunderbird Stadium Bremerton WA 4 years 10 months ago #73934

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
First thankyou Shock for appreciating th Winchester track. Thought if I left your name up on the Post that it might get peps coming in their droves. Really nice that you have popped by as I know you are so busy with IRacing VLR.

Okay a brand-new track (Type) using a Kokomo DTRSC base. Yeah I know that may suck but wait till you see it. I have messed with different styles of Fig8 tracks in my game but never completed them up until now. So I will be offering this Westcoast Washington track there in Bremerton a really cute simple layout and felt that after my rubbishy Rockhampton8 seemed a real mess this one may just grab you. Something different is what this Man is all about. So I will attempt to keep them coming.

Here's some pics of the real track to wet your appetite..., Maybe

Coming very soon to a DTR2 game near you!!!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Thunderbird Stadium Bremerton WA 4 years 10 months ago #73935

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Hoping this might get some interest in this track. Only 2 Fig 8 tracks were ever put into DTR2. The A1 I have used is from 34 Raceway ring a bell. Small arena type fig 8 but in this case I have placed it into what was DTR-SC Kokomo. Anyway, here is a pic so far.

As you acn see the A1 is working. Quite a bit of stuff to shift so hope it will be ready for all next number of days.,
Attachments:

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Thunderbird Stadium Bremerton WA 4 years 10 months ago #73938

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
In reply to you J-Mac. Glad to see you're not knackered and you are back if even for just a bit.. Had LP Davey and DBolt in the Forums but some time ago and so nice when Shock writes a bit too. I've been goin mad as you had put it crankin em' out. Figure 8's you want. You've come to the right place my friend. This is so cool to be back myself after so many years of nothingness from me but with no memory of a password and attempts to contact Shock it did come down to one more attempt and I cracked it.!!
Keep poopin back in and buddy thanks for the thumbs up for fig8 tracks. This one will be an Arena type and is very real there in Washington.

Thunderbird Stadium Bremerton WA 4 years 10 months ago #73939

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Perfect. I will use it until I no longer have a computer that can run DTR2.

While I have your attention though, I tried out a few of the other tracks you posted. Gateway looks phenomenal, possibly best looking track I've ever seen view wise, but I'm going to echo a few of the issues I saw brought up as I too picked up a black flag while running on the track. Slid up the track off 4 and it seems like if you're on the outside line it'll black flag you.

The Virginia track has trees in turns 3 and 4 :laugh:

Other than that I think I'm going to use the other tracks you've posted in my offline stuff. AI is competitive and consistent from the quick race runs I did.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Thunderbird Stadium Bremerton WA 4 years 10 months ago #73940

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Gateway Dome I did a Pit entrance too however you did say turn 4 so no I hadn't picked up on that one. Crazy drivers man..!!!!

Thunderbird Stadium Bremerton WA 4 years 10 months ago #73941

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Cool and thanks for that info. Virginia Beach was purposely left as I ran out of patience as does happen. Only a branch my friend but fair comment. The Gateway Dome track had issues with the rotten textures that seemed solid for the concrete barriers but sadly the interfered with the default texture that does give trouble when the def is picked up while moving the texture. I will try and fix it sorry about that but so glad you love the rest. I was so rapped when I downloaded Shock Mississippi Mud Pit that i caused me to search for a track somewhere in the World and I came up with something that isn't a Speedway track but you know San Francisco deserves to get one !!!! Kezar was a real track used for Speedway poss Oakland Speedway but then became a Sports Arena and although the running track didn't grab me the surrounding fixtures did so there you go with the Bridge in the distance and the Town nearby. Set in a Park called Golden Gate Park. Wow. Anyway, so nice to please so many as DTR2 is on it's final legs now. I am winning with this Bremerton Fig 8 track check em' out by all means there in Washington State. Also known as Kitsap Stadium but I'm biased. Will get Indianapolis Speedrome done too real soon but Davey likes the Nascar tracks so I have started on Bowman Gray. You're welcome to suggest any track but as far as getting any sorted that will be as I'm feeling up to anything as my sitting time is restricted due to my aging Hips. Keep in touch J-Mac.

Thunderbird Stadium Bremerton WA 4 years 10 months ago #73943

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Update to date. Some progress on reshaping Stadium but more textures needed also Terrains not yet done and have placed the start of what will be the Barn building at end of stands.

Barn shot on Kitsap site. Big job but will try and do my best for ya'.

P.S. Big hi to King Ginger sorry Man I forgot you had caught up with us on the Forums.
Attachments:

Thunderbird Stadium Bremerton WA 4 years 10 months ago #73945

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite

Paul D kiwi wrote: Gateway Dome I did a Pit entrance too however you did say turn 4 so no I hadn't picked up on that one. Crazy drivers man..!!!!

I look at it kinda the same way I do Bloomington, if you get too far away from the track on the outside it gives you a black flag as if you cut thru the infield. I don't know crap about track making otherwise I'd try to help come up with a way to fix it but Gateway just doesn't like you running against the wall.

Thunderbird Stadium Bremerton WA 4 years 10 months ago #73947

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
J-Mac I am so sorry and must say sorry too to Daveybird and the rest of you's, yes there was a bigger black flag issue than I dreamed. I had almost lost it with that track as I'm sure Shock, Ray, F1 and Jammin and can't forget Davey (*The De2 Editors) hope I haven't left out anyone, and so as the pressure comes on to end our day's on end editing we put on ourselves in a sort of panic to deliver these tracks to ya'll it's intense. We only blame ourselves as I do. Should be exciting to get people's reactions but we are apprehensive in our emotions and hope we get it right first time and until we get that big pat on the back.
So I have stopped work on the Bremerton fig8 track which I was keen to finish thia weekend and instead I will look after you guys..... J-Mac thank you man for being a true gentleman and pointing it out to me in greater detail... I am raising the walls a notch all around and lowering the top edge so as to cover the ground in order to give you the down under affect..For a 62 year old dude and Kiwi let me say......

Will post entire track fixed in a new Post so stay posted. Cheers and ooh...; Shock my deepest apologies to you man for a post you did for the Winchester track and called it pretty. Pretty darn good edit from you man I can never go wrong with your tracks but hey thanks for that. I do try and make em' as pretty as even though I didn't do everything I was hoping to do, narrow the track and raise it up some.

On this thread will update you all on Bremerton as it comes together.

Thunderbird Stadium Bremerton WA 4 years 10 months ago #73953

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Hope y'all havin a hoot on Gateway. Naturally I haven't had a chance to do a lot on Thunderbird Stad but in sayin that I do have an update a lot has been done sure y'all agree. Still some nice items that should be easy to do. Black flags should be to a minimum due to track being centered being Fig8 instead of an Oval so a grey area halfway up where the back front straights were and can only be sorted if I spoil the look of the track. We'll see. Maybe I'll move a couple of tyres and make them super large. Might be a few more days poss the weekend as I am not rushing this one.

Update Pic.

Keep checkin back and it is good to see many of you more keener on a Fig8 track.
Attachments:

Thunderbird Stadium Bremerton WA 4 years 10 months ago #73954

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Hope y'all havin a hoot on Gateway. Naturally I haven't had a chance to do a lot on Thunderbird Stad but in sayin that I do have an update a lot has been done sure y'all agree. Still some nice items that should be easy to do. Black flags should be to a minimum due to track being centered being Fig8 instead of an Oval so a grey area halfway up where the back front straights were and can only be sorted if I spoil the look of the track. We'll see. Maybe I'll move a couple of tyres and make them super large. Might be a few more days poss the weekend as I am not rushing this one.

Update Pic.

Terrains are done and the turns are accentuated with a concrete Berm and a few Tyres sort of in the way at the turns 3 - 4

Keep checkin back and it is good to see many of you more keener on a Fig8 track.

Thunderbird Stadium Bremerton WA 4 years 10 months ago #73955

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Update 3.3

Injured the back am in a lot of pain but determined to win out with this track. Have managed to put my first tent together as you can see. So rapped (Pumped) !! Yeah even the Pepsi thanks to BMS Ray hope I'm on who made the Rockstar can. Wee bit of issue still with black flag. Still need fencing textures sorting. Sign board Thunderbird Stadium at other end of Arena and yes the crowds still need seating properly Otherwise I'm pleased with it so sorry it's taken a bit of doing. Should be a hoot to race. Different to all others that's for sure. Fingers crossed it will be done in next day or so can't promise anything.
Thanks. Pic to show the tent (s) and Can.

Here's the proof.

Attachments:

Thunderbird Stadium Bremerton WA 4 years 9 months ago #73956

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Okay salutations and thanx for all sympathizers who are relieved to received what they are truly grateful for.. As you can tell by my dribble I have nearly caved in so please accept my apologies for taking an extra 2 weeks on this one. Tricky tracks to work on the Kokomo DTR-SC track (in some ways). Figure 8 settings were the easy bit. The Tyres were placed to help with the black flag issue and to direct traffic in the right way around the Arena and yes took the time because they were part mush, not solid. So I have tried my best to make them as solid as it's all part of being an Editor as you all know if you can call me an Editor in this game. You've all gone out and bought an upgraded system and now it don't run DTR2, right? Anyway I have put some fresh updated pics to show you it's done finally. Not perfect but if you like it let me know. If you love it I'll build more.

Anyway this is the track. It's free for all to download thanks to Shock who owns this site much appreciation.... Any problems please Post in here, just let me know. Hope it's all you ever wanted J-Mac. Just for you my friend.

File Attachment:

File Name: 8WAThunder...Stad.zip
File Size:2,745 KB
Attachments:

Thunderbird Stadium Bremerton WA 4 years 9 months ago #73957

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Well now I know what I'll be doing when I get home from work today. :laugh: Been checking every day to see if anything has been posted. I'll be sure to let you know how I think it is.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 119 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form