Wednesday, April 24, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Winchester Speedway VA coming 4 years 11 months ago #73930

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
previous post was accidental sorry. This is the one. Took time out due to hip strain so had to lay low and recuperate and I hope I'm back fully motivated. Just a quick mention to all those that have posted tracks in the past especially Shock who no doubt felt to keep DTR2 alive by keeping tracks being churning out almost weekly. I don't know how he found the time but cheers mate. I'm failing but will try and keep it up.

WINCHESTER SPEEDWAY VA
New track coming which is a 1/2 mile clay track in Virginia being Winchester Speedway

Can easily be confused by the asphalt version Winchester IND or the other clay one in Tennessee Winchester Raceway Park believe I have them right and hope that this one is close to the real one y'all. Not teasin' honest. Felt I needed to do a real USA track and Darren Hoover will be so pleased I'm sure to get this one. The edit based on Hoover and Shocks edited "west_virginia" an ex DTR-SC knocksville. Here's some pics just to keep you happy and oh that IL track BelleClair will get done of my next idea for stadium posts works but still a heap to do after that. This one I have had in my collection since Shock built it and Hoover did the rest. Nice track although I feel it needs more doin to it such as narrowing the straights and raising up the inner walls as well as a little more banking. You can see in my pics of the almost completed track so if you do wish to mention anything before I release it please do.

hope to have the track finished in the next few days. Stay tuned
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Winchester Speedway VA coming 4 years 11 months ago #73932

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
It's not perfect all but it will be better than nothing, My version of Winchester VA and I beleieve the only one available in DTR2 ever. A big thanks to Shock as always and of course Darren for the original convertion and edit.
Enjoy.

File Attachment:

File Name: usVAWinchester.zip
File Size:2,624 KB
Attachments:

Winchester Speedway VA coming 4 years 11 months ago #73933

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Pretty track man looks awesome!
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 163 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form