Thursday, April 25, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New Tracks Vol2 5 years 1 month ago #73917

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
Foxhall Stadium (Ipswich Raceway) UK.

converted from PM04 Langton DTR-AU remade into Foxhall by me. First time offered in DTR2

Comments are welcomed. Pretty sure that death-wall is sorted. A1 works great. Berm and inner walls as orig and yes it is Asphalt track surface but with a bit of slip not too tight in bends.

Enjoy.

File Attachment:

File Name: UKFoxhallStadium.zip
File Size:1,920 KB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Tracks Vol2 5 years 3 weeks ago #73927

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Track 2

AU Simpson Speedway clay high banked oval in Bungador VIC

Sorry for not keeping up appearances. Simpson looked good enough to give away. Some mistakes. The orig edit was from Eagle DTRSC and rebuilt by WOW into Battleground and converted into DTR2. I have added Alpha some Textures etc. Lumpy in places but a good hoot !!! Australia deserves tracks too right.

File Attachment:

File Name: auVICSimpson.zip
File Size:2,699 KB
Attachments:

New Tracks Vol2 5 years 1 day ago #73929

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Easter greetings to all. Sorry if I have been away but I do come and go. Searching out a new track; oh boy. Many are still needing attention and I seem to be running out of energy. I have found one; it's not real of course but could have been had I not said it. Not far from the Norfolk Speedway remember that one. Jammin did well on that track loved it. This one is again DTR-AU track originally Branwick also known as Fairmont but I have changed things mostly Alpha textures some. It's not perfect so please forgive me but enjoy racing in Virginia near the beach and on clay.

orig pm07 converted to Tri City_dtr2

File Attachment:

File Name: usVAVirginiaBeach.zip
File Size:2,893 KB
Attachments:

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

New Tracks Vol2 4 years 9 months ago #73982

Foxhall Stadium fun track i already brougght dirt in ha its fun track i can win on both. ty for all fun tracks as of late

Last edit: by Hooversracing4h.

New Tracks Vol2 4 years 9 months ago #73984

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Many thanks Darren glad it's a fun track. Langton track DTR1 was a true Bogie type track so it does take guts to keep the car turning neat in each corner to win. Cross up and too bad..!!! I like the small Arena types but 1/2 milers yeah. That Badlands track I believe Shock put out was way better feel than the original Husets but how do you introduce that to a series. I guess keep it as Badlands and ignore the orig name or re-edit a major to make it nto something else.

Will be starting another Thread poss tomorrow where I will place Ashpalt (Nascar-Whelen) tracks for a series incl Martinsville and Bristol the important ones. I have been redoing my Huntsville AL and it's coming together better than I imagined (touch wood). I said that about Kalgoorlie and nearly retired from the game. I telkl ya' trying to do Alpha Adverts for end of turn 1 and 2 to match the main walls was near impossible and that's what went wrong. 2 Days turned into.... I want to enjoy all this and my main purpose to ensure that the finished track is as close as poss to the real one without going over board. The game or the PC won't last that much longer.

I'm hanging in there for you'll. Keep coming back and after that maybe a track for J-Mac a fig 8 of an older track now defunct 'Riverside Park MA. (ex Nova Field) I have converted it but a big clean up ahead. Thanks for downloading my tracks and maybe Darren might get keen too.

New Tracks Vol2 4 years 9 months ago #73985

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Many thanks Darren glad it's a fun track. Langton track DTR1 was a true Bogie type track so it does take guts to keep the car turning neat in each corner to win. Cross up and too bad..!!! I like the small Arena types but 1/2 milers yeah. That Badlands track I believe Shock put out was so impressive I loved it and way better feel than the original Husets but how do you introduce that to a series. I guess keep it as Badlands and ignore the orig name or re-edit entire track buildings etc a major just to make it into something else.

Will be starting another Thread poss tomorrow where I will place Ashpalt (Nascar-Whelen) tracks for a series incl Martinsville and Bristol the important ones. I have been redoing my Huntsville AL and it's coming together better than I imagined (touch wood). I said that about Kalgoorlie and nearly retired from the game. I telkl ya' trying to do Alpha Adverts for end of turn 1 and 2 to match the main walls was near impossible and that's what went wrong. 2 Days turned into.... I want to enjoy all this and my main purpose to ensure that the finished track is as close as poss to the real one without going over board. The game or the PC won't last that much longer.

I'm hanging in there for you'll. Keep coming back and after that maybe a track for J-Mac a fig 8 of an older track now defunct 'Riverside Park MA. (ex Nova Field) I have converted it but a big clean up ahead. Thanks for downloading my tracks and maybe Darren might get keen too.

New Tracks Vol2 4 years 9 months ago #73986

understand what ur saying. as far as badlands u can just go change name to newer haults and then add to offlines i thought badlands name was bad choice but i have think that track wront be around much longer in life sad but dout it ever run agion, as far nascar track if u get them made ill add a local offline with nascar drivers real and movie Fictiional drivers to it to have for weeklys

New Tracks Vol2 4 years 9 months ago #73998

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
That Nascar Series by you sounds good. Just need the tracks. Better get started flyin' into it.

New Tracks Vol2 4 years 9 months ago #73999

lol i have a mixed of skins and drivers most from prelud but few new and some from older movies like days thunder and 6 pack. i have brought ur
usAZ Pheonix onboard as a nascar track dont have be real nascar track just a dirt v of it lol

New Tracks Vol2 4 years 8 months ago #74026

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Pheonix with Ashpalt. Might work.

Continuing on with this Thread of new tracks V2.

El Paso Speedway Park TX 1/2 mile 12deg banking.

This track is taken from the MaDonnell track from DTR-AU also known as Dodge County DTR1. I was busy trying to find this track (El Paso) in all of my CD's with DL's dating back to 2003 and guess what. Not a one...!!! So unless otherwise proven this is the first time offered how about that. Hate to mess up the Forum's. Let's keep em' clean. I did come across Dodge County Fair Beta by goodness knows who but.... I believe it came from VLR otherwise IFRT sad they're gone a bit like this track. Closed in Sept 16th 2016.

Here are some pics of the real and the almost perfect track for DTR2. A finished Beta.

I hope this is a good enough representation of El Paso TX. Please enjoy.

File Attachment:

File Name: usTXElPaso.zip
File Size:2,739 KB

New Tracks Vol2 4 years 8 months ago #74028

fun track tricky on difrent wet settings but def fun ty

New Tracks Vol2 4 years 8 months ago #74029

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Great glad it's alright and yeah it is tricky when track is very dry. I did try to counter measure but alass wasn't to be. I always liked the MacDonnell (Dodge County) DTR1 track as it seemed like a true desert track but I felt El Paso deserved it. Workin' on Lake Elsinore Offroad Park CA hope to have it ready soon. We're havin' fun yeah.

New Tracks Vol2 4 years 1 week ago #74326

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Always wanted a Hollywood track in the game..... Had this in my game for a long time one of a few tracks I had saved... but some may see overtones of Golden Isles in the edit.... Well Ray brought out his impressive version so it was nightie night for this old track. So I decided to continue building it into what I originally had imagined and planned for it to be.... I have learnt a bit about Alpha since so it made sense to try again and do better and it was a delight to get the sign up there.. on the hill that is., in the Hills. It's not perfect but it is what it is and I'm sharing it okay... Better than nothing they say...., wouldn't you agree. I just felt there was nothing else happening in VLR and yewt due to (Lock Down) in our homes you would think a lot more would be keen to see this site survive a little longer and unable to do much... take a spin on what I believe is one of the best (Racy) tracks that Ratbag made in DTR1 (only my opinion) but let's not get too objective and instead just race....

Beverly Hills Motodrome (never offered before) Burbank CA. 1/2 mile 18degree banking and base was from TVR3 by Flash.

Last race was in 1924 in case you were wondering. Yes it did exist and from 1925 to 1954 was raced at a new track in Culver City. Again the same excuse for tearing up a perfectly fine track. Mine might be deemed as being fictitious and so what... The last Hollywood track ended up in New Mexico and look what happened to that...!!!! It's only a 1/3 rd of the original size track being a 1 and 1/4 mile.... Imagine a Suzuki winning on that one...? :Long Track Bikes of course. Enjoy.

P.S. Paramount Speedway or Hollywood Bowl or something to that title might be the second pic (Hollywood Bowl) but..., wasn't in Burbank.. you see so... Thought I would show you how much study I do get in so I can build a track...., even if it ain't there....!!! I'll go take another Pill.

File Attachment:

File Name: usCABeverlyHills.zip
File Size:2,217 KB

New Tracks Vol2 4 years 1 week ago #74327

hey Paul track loos fun ill be testing it later ill def let ya know love sign non less glad hear from ya stay safe friend

New Tracks Vol2 4 years 1 week ago #74328

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Thankyou Darren, much appreciate your thoughts and wishes too and do hope the Track looks good enough for making one feel that they are actually in some park in Hollywood and yes should have used an Alpha Armco barrier for walls now that I think of it.

New Tracks Vol2 3 years 11 months ago #74341

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
For those who missed my Baton Rouge LA track. Some might be failing to get to see the very lower Threads so I am sharing again in this Thread okay. I hope you are all doin' fine. I'm sorry if I am not able to get fully immersed in DTR2 at this time but hopefully as the days weeks go by I just might feel better for it.

Baton Rogue LA base chico thanks to BMS Ray (we miss you!!!) Did a great job on the Tri-State track used many thanks.

New Tracks Vol2 3 years 11 months ago #74342

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
For those who missed my Baton Rouge LA track.

Baton Rogue LA base chico thanks to BMS Ray (we miss you!!!) Did a great job on the Tri-State track used many thanks.

File Attachment:

File Name: usLABatonRouge-2.zip
File Size:2,867 KB
Attachments:

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.608 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 132 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form