Friday, April 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Paul's New Tracks 5 years 2 months ago #73856

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
Palm Beach FL (Fictious)
Originally from the BST Design team way back in the early 2000's. The transfer to DTR2 also meant changes within the way the Alpha was set out, fixed.
More buildings high rises added with the moon shining down on the sea this time round Def done but otherwise track has not been edited by me in that regard except only some buildings. Alpha added to already nice lights etc for the era it was built in. Terrains should be adequate and I feel slightly improved being a beach environment.

See how much interest is still out there for DTR2, so leave a comment. the more I get the more you will see. Will give you as good as I can in the pics of any new tracks I do plus revamped ones and beginning with Oceanside remember that one. Would be dated original edit back in 2001 and found on BLS site still active for DL's but Oceanside was my very first successfull DL to add to my DTR AU game so many thanks for that. Hope you don't mind me revamping it, fixing it for DTR2 plus some. The high rise buildings I have shifted back and shrunk each of them to make them appear more realistic, hopefully you will think the same. Enjoy while you can and again massive thanx to Shock for the VLR site.

Winrar Zip file find in track menu under Palm Beach FL (usFL Palm Beach)

File Attachment:

File Name: usFLPalmBeach.zip
File Size:2,636 KB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Paul's New Tracks 5 years 2 months ago #73857

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Lets see just how many keen Dirt Trackers are wanting new tracks so I offer this pic of the next latest new track that I'm workin on See if you can guess by recognising it some place somewhere in the USA on the Westcoast your first clue. Leave your suggestions . Any other angle Pic would give away the track completely but I can truly say that the below track has never been done in any Ratbag Game. Will upload new Track this one in a few days.
Attachments:

Paul's New Tracks 5 years 2 months ago #73858

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Okay no takers huh. Oakland's Kezar Park, hows that and yes it is an Athletic only I see that but imagine seeing the Golden Gate Bridge as you race to the start line.
but enjoy. Download at end of Pics thanx,

Paul's New Tracks 5 years 2 months ago #73859

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Bumpy

Paul's New Tracks 5 years 2 months ago #73860

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Okay no takers huh. Oakland's Kezar Park, hows that and yes it is an Athletic only I see that but imagine seeing the Golden Gate Bridge as you race to the start line. This track big big thanx to Shock for his work on Mississippi Mud Pit. I take no credit at all but changed quite a bit of stuff should you choose to DL Shocks orig and compare was a brilliant track and this only a beautified glossier one perhaps

but enjoy. Download at end of Pics thanx,

File Attachment:

File Name: usCAGolden...Park.zip
File Size:2,404 KB

Paul's New Tracks 5 years 2 months ago #73861

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
More Tracks to come. Next Track yes sadly another fictious track but a goody again from Shock 'Sagauro' so don't just give up let's keep this thing goin Peps. Keep comin back.

Fixed the A1 should you be wondering as good as it will be as we don't have Rayburg about we do miss him and the talent he shares.
Attachments:

Paul's New Tracks 5 years 2 months ago #73862

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Okay the last fictious track for a bit. Thought I'd get them out of my system. The fourth one is by Shock originally fixed startline, A1 but yeah I overdid the Alpha just a little so please forgive me. I got bored!!! Hope you enjoy this one and keep checkin back in the Forums for more New Tracks from me mostly.

Pheonix Raceway - Arizona (Dirt Track)

File Attachment:

File Name: usAZPheonix.zip
File Size:2,628 KB

You are allowed I'm sure to post in here. Let'a me know you are enjoying all welcome to share my gifts to the SimRacing site VLR simply by leaving a comment below this Post. It's just to let me and Shock know that you still want these and want DTR2 to survive for atleast a few more years to come please!!!. Thankyou.
Attachments:

Paul's New Tracks 5 years 2 months ago #73867

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
They look awesome man! I gotta try to get the website fixed again somehow so it's easier for people to visit and post
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Paul's New Tracks 5 years 2 months ago #73868

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Ooh Shock; great stuff man...!!! Thank you for the post and this site to do it on, I wished I could setup a site of my own but sadly I don't think I could afford it. You never know hat the future holds but great that you caught back up again. I had tried to get in earlier but some programme was trying to stop me doin so. Cool, not all is lost. Great to see that you got the IRacin site sorted. Someone out there just don't like us blokes and gals who want to kick up dirt. If you can fix even part of the old DTR2 site would be great many thanx. On behalf of all us Dirt Trackers your the best!!!

Paul's New Tracks 4 years 2 months ago #74299

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
1 Year ago...!!!! ??? Incredibly we are all still here so thank you Shock.

Thought too as there is no Download Folder for all I thought this should be shared as it has been bumped off the main list and some of you new comers may have missed these. They were put here by me to share. Thank you all for supporting the last remaining DTR2 site. May we continue to live on...!!!
Oh and I will be posting some more tracks into this thread as I get to them.

Paul's New Tracks 4 years 2 months ago #74300

some best tracks have been put out here in past year our game may be down but sure he** not dead IM still here lol been crazy at house wife has a 2nd job temp of evning so means less time on here more time with brats lol then add daily probs with house and all other hectic but i havent forgot my friends here at all

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.467 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 60 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form