Friday, March 29, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Paul's saying Hi from NZ 5 years 7 months ago #73843

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
Is there anyone out there I know it's been years but losing memory means no password guess I fluked it did try about 6 months ago just before the site got screwed. Shock, so sorry this has happened and just when I was getting my mojo happenin' again with tracks. If anyone wants a great number of them to set up on a site or VLR let us know. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Paul's saying Hi from NZ 5 years 2 months ago #73852

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
What's up man!! For some reason I'm just now seeing this. Hope you've been well! I made a lot of tracks just before iRacing came out as well
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Paul's saying Hi from NZ 5 years 2 months ago #73853

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Gidday Good to hear from ya' Shock and would love to see those tracks of yours. I have done a fair bit on the Gateway Dome MO but still needs a bit more in Alpha so keen to show it off. Loved all of your recent as well as previous tracks and you must be missing the creative side of things. I'm so sorry that my old PC blew up when it did and ofcourse I lost the lot except for finding mine and yours and Ray's, F1's and Jammin's tracks still here to DL and for the rest I started all over again and didn't feel I had what it takes to keep the boys happy in tracks for the game.... Letting the Kiwi's down too and I can't believe I never heard from one single person in NZ regarding DTR2 except for the older players of the early 2000's... I did hear JMAC's name used at Paradise Speedwaw here in my new place of residence Rotorua NZ and a cool little Ampitheatre styled venue but someone of that name was live streaming the race Saturday night the 19th January being the World 240 Stockcar Champs; had to mention it though a surprise it prob wasn't the same person tho it wasn't affectin me, lol.
I can't believe I finally cracked my password and that's twice now but it's great just to know not all is completely lost. If you can't fix the site we do understand although I'm sure there are others out there including Darren that would still love to see the DTR2 game survive onward into the 2020's. I can't afford Iracing and I'm sure there are others out there too. I suffer the disease Osteoporosis sadly but at 62 it's a real pain!!! My old Email which doesn't belong to me that actually belongs to my wife's account under halfpint you may remember should you wish to contact me or leave an attachment on this site or something maybe on the Iracing site for VLR to latch onto so I can go to a message box to see how we might keep DTR2 alive. Thanks Shock for everything you have done and achieved in virtual racing that's if I haven't mentioned it previously. Yes I was surprised I broke into this hacked or crashed site!!!! It's the saddest thing I've seen but I don't intend on changing my old ways especially the fun of editing even the hard way. Lol

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Paul's saying Hi from NZ 5 years 2 months ago #73854

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Living in Rotorua no longer Gisborne this track has no banking it's 365m long and have been to about 3 meetings in the last 2 years but having disability access is helping a lot so here is a pick of Paradise Valley Raceway Rotorua NZ

One more this pic at track level Cool track huh I am making this track having to go crazy on the Alpha with the retainer walls but it's halfway there

Will give you some pics of the track I'm makin soon. Let's keep this thing alive. Thankyou Shock

My Hypervette liftin front wheel on Gateway not great but it works better on a far more tacky track see 2nd pic.

Yes Shock the A1 does kinda work fixed the startline which was the main problem but indeed a great track from you the Saguaro Raceway and then I altered mostly the textures renaming it to the fictious Phoenix Raceway

Paul's saying Hi from NZ 5 years 2 months ago #73855

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Guess with the site not being totally dead thought I might try and interest some in a remade track 'Oceanside Night'. Just doin the final touches keep an eye on VLR DTR2 for the DL

Attachments:

Paul's saying Hi from NZ 4 years 10 months ago #73937

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Hey Paul! Good to see somebody still cranking stuff out. Now I know I haven't been around in damn near a year, but I'm gonna be that guy. If you got the itch, I would really appreciate some good Figure 8 tracks with some good AI on them. I've been doing alot of offline playing since the online fell thru the cracks of Iracing.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Paul's saying Hi from NZ 4 years 8 months ago #73977

sup j mac nice see im not alone in still playing best game ever lol glad paul still making good tracks for us makes funner for us huh

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 238 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form