Thursday, April 18, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Saturday Morning Fun Run 6 years 9 months ago #73718

• VLR_lastplace
  • VLR_lastplace's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Racing Hack
  • Thank you received: 85
Gonna try to bring back my Saturday Morning Series. Going to have a fun run THIS Saturday at noon. The cars will be SDLM, the track I-80. There will be time trials, if I can remember how to set them up. Vent will be the old community vent. I think that is the one Duster paid for, and as of 3 minutes ago, I know it still works. Servers will be VLR ones, we will use 63 and 64 for the show. 74.91.122.77:32263 is the entire IP needed in case you all forgot.

Tell your Iracing friends to check it out if you like, certainly any new people won't be turned away.

This can turn into a regular series if car counts are decent. There are a whole bunch of great tracks Shock made in the last year that haven't hardly been ran so lets make this happen.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Col. Sanders

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Saturday Morning Fun Run 6 years 9 months ago #73719

im free if not having probs with kids ill be in

Saturday Morning Fun Run 6 years 9 months ago #73720

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Weaver should be there. Got to defend my title boys
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Saturday Morning Fun Run 6 years 9 months ago #73722

• VLR_lastplace
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Racing Hack
Same deal this Saturday at noon. Track will be Oglivie. I have a write up from last week, just need to get home and put it up.

Col. Sanders

Saturday Morning Fun Run 6 years 9 months ago #73723

• VLR_lastplace
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Racing Hack

I-80 Speedway, Greenwood Nebraska(7-8-17) Team VLR decided to bring the popular SDLM's out of retirement and head to I-80 Speedway. I-80 has always
produced exiting races and this one would be no different.

Given the short notice, the fact that 7 cars showed up was a miracle. Despite the small field, it featured 4 former VLR Series winners.

One heat race would be run, with random pill draw. VLR_Shock drew the pole position but had to give it up due to him being on double secret probation
for going back to the last VLR DTR2 season. The reason for probation, who cares, its Shock. Once the heat finally got under way a familiar face took
the lead, VLR_Wheel. He went on to take the win over a rejuvinated BW, who must have taken a bath in the fountain of middle age. Shock finished last
as he quizzically entered the turn 4 pit entrance on the last lap.

Before I go onto the Amain, I think we should take a page from Iracing and start using drivers real names. Here is the entry list with the DTR2 names
besides their actual names

VLR_Shock - Lance Wreckingham
VLR_Wheel - Ace McVictory
VLR_Lastplace- Rurt Beynolds
BLS_BW- Beau Weevil
BLS_DB- Mike Honcho
ICE-Eric41- Jessica Fletcher
JC- Jose Cruevo
F!yer- Joey Fatone

Despite everyone being a little rusty, the Amain would go non stop with no restarts. Immediately from the drop of the green, Shock went back to his
DTR2 ways, and doored LP, and BW to move up into the runner up spot behind Wheel. The more things change the more they stay the same as Wheel and
Shock battled hard over the next 20 laps. While they battled , this allowed the ultra fast BW and ultra fat LP to catch back up with just a few laps
remaining. I-80 provided at least 3 different grooves to choose and the finish would be epic as there were 4 drivers with a chance to win going into
the last lap. Wheel managed to squeak out win #12645 of his DTR2 career, while BW finished second. LP just got by Shock at the line and Deadbolt
rounded out the top 5.

We have decided to have another fun run this Saturday at noon as we travel to Ogilivie, which is sure to produce a great race.

Col. Sanders
Attachments:

Saturday Morning Fun Run 6 years 3 months ago #73812

• Eric41
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm the best
  • Thank you received: 64
Dang, didn’t know I was at this race lol

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 124 guests and one member online

• BillyPsype

Custom Code

Login Form