Saturday, April 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Breaking News 7 years 1 week ago #73646

Hello DTR2 world! I got some ground breaking news! What is it you ask? I'm a guy who teamed with A company who me/ we came up short on the funding in early 2016, But i had some kickback left and I'm using it to send DTR2 out with a bang! I heard the 17 year old game has basically came to a near end with the recent product Iracing has released, So my gift for a classic online game to go out with is a $500 to win, $100 to start race! The 3rd Sunday of May! I ask you guys to invite allnfriends and family to race or be a part of the DTR2 finale, If your an old racer come hang out and tell DTR2 stories from the early years, Just a night for the DTR2 appreciation and possible final resting spot. I will have a website up for the race and will post the rules and chassis and full pay out!! Almost a $1900 purse in total! Be sure to invite your old racing friends and bring in some new guys to possibly shock the world! Thank you VLR for allowing me to advertise on your public forum tonight and I shall post you guys a link tomorrow, ALSO the B main will pay the top 5 positions if we have a c main.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Tom Trivette. Reason: I misspelled a word

Breaking News 7 years 1 week ago #73648

Hey gang, I just layed the website out! I will post the link when I get a few things done!

WE WILL USE THE SDLM CAR

YOU MUST HAVE A SKIN

YOU MUST HAVE TEAMSPEAK OR VENT

WE WILL BE RUNNING AT TYLER COUNTY

I ENCOURAGE YOU GUYS TO VIEW MY FACEBOOK AND READ UPDATES...MY NAME IS THE OBVIOUS TOM TRIVETTE FROM LOUISVILLE, KY!

MORE UPDATES SOON
The following user(s) said Thank You: FASCHEK

Breaking News 7 years 6 days ago #73652

Added it to my calendar

Breaking News 7 years 6 days ago #73653

• Goldfish
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Ohio Overseer
  • Thank you received: 76
In case you guys didn't know, that is just faschek.
Straight roads are for fast cars, curvy roads are for fast drivers.

Breaking News 7 years 6 days ago #73654

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Not surprised. Means everything posted about there being a race is bullshit. Must be a wonderful guy offline if he has to entertain himself by doing everything he can to kill off a 15 year old game. He's been full of shit (also read as "Himself" since they're interchangeable words) since before I started racing online. Makes a mockery of every race he's apart of since he'll esc out if he ever gets passed. IF he's racing on iRacing at all I wouldn't be surprised if he gets banned from there in the next 3 months for either purposely wrecking somebody, cutting thru the infield, or just driving backwards on track mid race in general.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Breaking News 7 years 6 days ago #73656

Lol. Someone sounds mad that no one races anymore. It's okay. Pokémon go is probably still around. Iracing shut this place down. I hang with it 7-9 years. Never ran to RF. I never got banned from any legit series. Never rly escaped out until last year or two when it became a 6 car avg race. As for trying to kill off dtr2, I attended basically every race until Iracing basically shut down the online here...hell i would love to go back to the days of 15-23 car avg races like in 09-12zzz I basically used this forum to troll when Shock first introduced this website because certain people would get tore up and respond. No names said ^ ....Besides I talk to most everyone who always played Facebook lol I'm pretty sure everyone knows I joke 24/7. But I'm not gonna post on here anymore until shock launches the new website. I think it's cool the DTR2 guys still have the option to run together on Iracing. ISo game over. You win Jmac. You're the DTR2 king and Iron Man! It's race season guys, get out and support your local track. Peace

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 208 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form