Wednesday, April 24, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Power slide tracks ai fix 4 years 4 months ago #74225

• demonic
  • demonic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
  • Thank you received: 32
Here is the ai for the dam Track and desert track
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by demonic.

Power slide tracks ai fix 4 years 4 months ago #74227

Great stufff Demonic...!!!!

Power slide tracks ai fix 4 years 4 months ago #74229

• demonic
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
If you leave the game ai low it work ok fit when too high they go crazy :silly:

Power slide tracks ai fix 4 years 4 months ago #74230

Hey... if it is possible could you post the ones you have that do run as I have just checked mine.. 'The Dammit'... prob a different track but the Alpha is causing issues so if you can share with us the whole working tracks great stuff. Thanks in advance Demonic. Really nice to have you here supporting VLR and DTR2.

Power slide tracks ai fix 4 years 4 months ago #74231

• demonic
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
Try setting num meshes to 0 power slide tracks are hard to get the alpha to work

Power slide tracks ai fix 4 years 3 months ago #74234

Much appreciated thoughts on that yeah I found the Alpha fix in the Dammit was not correct however the A1 was as the recording files were all there but still I used your's and added to other fixed the Camera view although not entirely sure if that helped but it did get me to the next level of fixing which was the A1 laptimes in str plus it was missing terrain in str so changed those. I have you to thank for entusing me to fix something but I was really hoping you had. I'll split this and credit with you bud. Still some work to do and I'm really hoping that an Alpha file can still be used the Sky looks terrible so will mess with that unless ofcourse you have a better upgraded one by you then lets be having it. I will give you a pic and show what is needed on mine but atleast my game doesn't crash at end of race.

Might place the fixed one when done in the Offroading Thread to save on space on Shock's site as we don't want to spread too much out within Forums but glad to have you on board and yeah I had your Topless Mod nice car with a great skin.
Attachments:

Power slide tracks ai fix 4 years 3 months ago #74235

Or this one... The Mine ??? Called 'Devil's Kneecaps' and what a track it is would love to see this in DTR2 although you may be seeing this but.... The A1 is not quite happening and I can no longer convert these due to my PC Vista program. If you can take a look Demonic great stuff bud. The file is in the DL's site Shock put up for us.... He loved thse sorts of tracks. If anybody has an up and running (fixed) one of these then hey.., how about sharing with us... Place it in the Offroading Thread many thanks in advance. Here what I have so far.

Attachments:

Power slide tracks ai fix 4 years 3 months ago #74236

Or this one... The Mine ??? Tracks (Mountain Forest) in orig game which I would think is Powerslide if I'm not mistaken.

Called 'Devil's Kneecaps' edited by Randy (R3 Motorsports) Oct 2004 and what a track it was and I would love to see this one in DTR2 even though you may think I have fixed this but not fully barr the A1 have sorted the start lineup and A1 inside str file only and added rec slots to A1

I'm sure you agree you and I would be happy to be seeing this in game but.... The A1 is not really happening and I can no longer convert these due to my PC Vista program. If you can take a look Demonic great stuff bud. The file is in the DL's site Shock put up for us.... He loved these types of tracks and had quite a collection and I will have to hunt through some of my later discs to find one he had which I think was supposedly 'WatkinsGlen'. If anybody has an up and running (fixed) one of these then hey.., how about sharing with us... Place it in the Offroad Tracks Thread if it works well otherwise place track in here Demonic's Powerslide Thread... Many thanks in advance. Here is what I have so far.

This is a converted version by me as the VLR version was unconv. into dtr2. See what you can do with this track. Cheers and for all of you a Merry Christmas to each and all keep safe.

File Attachment:

File Name: SatansKneecaps2.zip
File Size:4,190 KB

Track by Randy (R3 Motorsports)
Attachments:

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Power slide tracks ai fix 4 years 3 months ago #74237

• demonic
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
Try this for the dam Track :woohoo:
Attachments:

Power slide tracks ai fix 4 years 3 months ago #74238

• demonic
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
If shock will post the power slide default ai on here I will see if I can get them to work

Power slide tracks ai fix 4 years 3 months ago #74239

• demonic
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
And the dammit track ran in reverse and was for online racing only

Power slide tracks ai fix 4 years 3 months ago #74240

Correct as I also discovered but easily fixed as I did then discarded the track as I had 2 tracks identical. What I had done for the Dammit track I had also done for the Dam track so I apologize for not pointing it out completely to you but thanks for your solid efforts. I had the track running and not crashing at end of race. The replay info I believe was the cause which I see is sorted in yours. But... the sky looks bad so I am yet to fix this as I had gotten busy with the one above that I posted 'Satans Kneecaps'. Shock did post some defaults A1's for Powerslide on site so might be in other DL site. It's Christmas morning here so I have my kids coming over and Grandchildren... I must spend time with all of them and then I have to way up whether to get this much needed new Figure 8 arena done. I have 3 on the go and may the best one win or hopefully all. 1 on Stuart... 1 on Oval Std 1... 1 on Wayne but I really want to get 34 Raceway up and running properly. I do have a running version of the Oval but.... not perfect. Anyway thanks Demonic and if you can't find the def A1's I will try and find the time to hunt then out as Shock had put them on this site when we had easy access to them Might get sometime later on in day to get back to you.. Cheers.

Just replaced mine with your files. Very nice job done Demonic... visually great as it is brighter Rolling start nil well... I decided to make mine a rolling start no biggy. Thanks my friend for all your good wotk. Will try and sort sky later.

File Attachment:

File Name: powerslide_ai.zip
File Size:5,637 KB

Big thanks to Shock for this. Hope Demonic you can sort and convert to dtr2 cheers
Attachments:

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Power slide tracks ai fix 4 years 3 months ago #74243

• demonic
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
Got two more to work .sorry Paul these are probably got from a demo can't get that track to work but I will keep trying to .I will post them later here a picture of the desert track
Attachments:

Power slide tracks ai fix 4 years 3 months ago #74251

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296

Paul D kiwi wrote: Or this one... The Mine ??? Called 'Devil's Kneecaps' and what a track it is would love to see this in DTR2 although you may be seeing this but.... The A1 is not quite happening and I can no longer convert these due to my PC Vista program. If you can take a look Demonic great stuff bud. The file is in the DL's site Shock put up for us.... He loved thse sorts of tracks. If anybody has an up and running (fixed) one of these then hey.., how about sharing with us... Place it in the Offroading Thread many thanks in advance. Here what I have so far.

These pictures look alot like a track me and Bullet played with a little. That one was called Devil's Elbow.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Power slide tracks ai fix 4 years 3 months ago #74252

'devilselbow' is one I have but it is in reverse which doesn't help the problem we're having with this track. Would dearly love a working A1 for it although very much a Rally Course it is what it is, a dirt track yeah and a lot of fun and a great edited track. Is your'e one working or is that a crazy question..? I did find Shock's Watkins Glen but has a default issue which I will remedy when I get time. My Spring Creek is of the same base track Nocksville so not sure if I should attempt to repair it. Anything like it from your end J-Mac would be great to have.

devilselbow was first I believe June 2001 by what I'm seeing. Satan's Kneecaps Oct 2004. Not sure if Randy did them both.

Power slide tracks ai fix 3 years 4 months ago #74492

• demonic
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
Got 2 more to work will post soon alpine & citytrack

Power slide tracks ai fix 3 years 3 months ago #74551

• demonic
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
Satan's kneecaps ai and lt fix. You will have to rename the it to work. It's not in reverse
Sorry

File Attachment:

File Name: SatansKneecaps.zip
File Size:67 KB
Attachments:

Power slide tracks ai fix 3 years 3 months ago #74552

Thanks again for this. Found the start a bit long working with the str I had. Not sure if it's the same as the one we were messing with a year ago but great to see it racing pretty well. Just the first 2 bends a a close call but that start line without the cars being shifted slightly left they plow into what appears to be a rock with Randy's Dog on it... The tunnel where they all take a dive can't be helped and I found that the lap counter worked good and no black flag after the cars were shifted over. I'm happy with it... Pikes Peak?
The following user(s) said Thank You: demonic

Power slide tracks ai fix 3 years 3 months ago #74554

• demonic
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
Here is a new terrain for that track it will give more grip. And go to the track STR file were you see the time on rolling start change. The time from 6.00000 to 1.0000 this will. Start a lot faster

File Attachment:

File Name: graphst.zip
File Size:1 KB
Attachments:

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 185 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form