Friday, March 29, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

winning_animation problem for Xtreme lm 3 years 3 months ago #74500

trying help friend get his winning animation figured out misc folder has Xtreme DirtCar winner_m_1 file in it but didnt have listing on str so i added it and he is still getting this message anyone know what needs be done or could make him 1 please help thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Hooversracing4h.

winning_animation problem for Xtreme lm 3 years 3 months ago #74502

Missing a texture not sure..????? I noticed there is a missing piece of text in Demonics file so maybe that's the reason...

I will simply give you an untried Misc Animation file I have, It's no doubt bigger in size but I jhaven't raced a series like maybe you have Darren. Been too busy building new tracks hehhe. Anyway hope this helps. ,Only giving you the str. file. I mean I have or had I should say the winning video for DTR-AU I have also give trophies folder and a texture for Dirt Car Extreme hopefully this might fix this but let us know. I don't mess much with this file but it seems fairly simple if all the said files are there.

File Attachment:

File Name: WinningAni...2-01.zip
File Size:1,933 KB

I should look for the movie to add to this.
Attachments:

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

winning_animation problem for Xtreme lm 3 years 3 months ago #74503

thanks paul ill try this i did figure another way work around but just using genric setting in place aka no movie or trophy showin but least dont boot game

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 162 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form