Thursday, March 28, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

VLR_Shock about new rhino and de2 edit 6 years 11 months ago #73613

Hi,

Sorry to ask as I really am trying to learn, but at this stage am failing miserably.

Trying hard to make a local track. After opening in new de2 editor I export to 3ds. I open in rhino and all I do is move 2 trucks from just near turn 3 to infield to make sure what I do works.
It all looks good so I save the new 3ds and then import it into the de2 editor again and then just save the de2. I copy it into the track folder and it goes wonky the result can be seen in the after pic as opposed to the before pic.

Any suggestions or help would be really appreciated

EDIT ******** And the answer of course is
do NOT use a current version of rhino. I was using a new version 5 and it does NOT like that at all> Used the one supplied by VLR_Shock and it's just fine and dandy now. So on we go with a new version of Brisbane's Archerfield Raceway.

Cheers
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by elmomarty.

VLR_Shock about new rhino and de2 edit 6 years 11 months ago #73617

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Sorry for the late reply, didn't see this in my email.

Anyway, yeah, you gotta use the supplied version of Rhino as well and it works perfectly. It's an old version of Rhino unfortunately, but it's the only one I have to work. Anything after Rhino 2 will just leave a jumbled mess when done. When you finish the track please post it here for us all to check out! I believe you'll save hours and hours of time with the new editor.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 63 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form