Friday, April 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

a1 help for lernerville 2009 7 years 3 weeks ago #73555

Hi guys,

Now for my next issue/question. :) I have everything other than my previous mouse issue all sorted and running smoothly but now I'm starting to look at tracks and the A1 on them. Most of the tracks I am running seem to be fine so far, the A1 all run decent lines and good racing ensues.

However, at Lernerville 2009 as they enter turn 1 they look good but right in the middle of it they all suddenly take a very high line within a matter of metres with all of them going up and some even going off the edge of the track. I have read a good amount about them on here and a couple of other places I have got info from and have tried a few different things in the rec file and lloked at a couple of other suggested fil;es but my belief is that their path on the track is determined by the rec file. Either way I cannot figure out what is making them do it.

I would really appreciate any help in fixing it as I am trying very hard to learn why it's happening and how to fix it.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 127 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form