Thursday, April 25, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Offline Series Glitch when Winning 10 years 12 hours ago #57989

Hi all,

I am new to DTR2. I downloaded the game from this site and started playing. Also downloaded some extra tracks, skins, etc. I started an offline career and entered the first Pro Stock series. I finished all 6 races and came in 3rd in the series. I started the same series again (Lagoon Local), finished all 6 races and came in first in points. Upon completion of the last race, the trophy screen shows with a list of past seasons and how much $ I have made. When I press 'Continue" it kicks me out of the career mode and sends me back to the 'Single Player' screen where I can choose to start a new career, load career, etc. It does this without prompting me to save my progress, so I lose the results of that race and have to do it over again each time I load my career. So now I am stuck in limbo. Any help is appreciated. I would like to try and fix this without re-installing so my progress is not lost. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Offline Series Glitch when Winning 10 years 11 hours ago #57992

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
I am not sure how to fix it, but you can always save your progress after the race right? If you can I would just do that untill someone lets you know how to fix it. There is another thread you can post on here for this also, called New Player help, or ask in the offline series thread.
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

Offline Series Glitch when Winning 10 years 11 hours ago #57994

I am not able to save right after the race. After I complete the race it shows the money I have won from the race, Then it shows the series ending points, and the money I win for winning the series. Then the next screen shows the Leaderboard for Money made in a season, and shows the trophy. After that, I press 'Continue' and it kicks me off.

Thanks, I will also try posting in those threads.

Offline Series Glitch when Winning 10 years 2 hours ago #57998

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
I'm not sure Jake, that's weird. But if you do reinstall, there is an option that allows you to not delete your game saves, so if you need to uninstall in hopes that that will fix it, then you can always choose that when uninstalling. Hope that helps. Maybe someone else that races offline more can give better reasons for why it wouldn't work and how to fix without reinstalling.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Offline Series Glitch when Winning 10 years 1 hour ago #58003

make sure u have winning animation or misc folder ur need that if u have any addon series. as for default doing that im unsure never had that prob then agion I don't run defults offten

Offline Series Glitch when Winning 7 years 1 month ago #73303

• Daveybird
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • I'm a sexy bird who can fly on dirt!
  • Thank you received: 9
I'm having this same issue. Can someone please shed some light?

Offline Series Glitch when Winning 7 years 1 month ago #73304

I believe this will help you :)

Misc file that stops the offline boot

Just extract the folder to your dirt track racing 2/data folder and you should be good to go

Last edit: by elmomarty.

Offline Series Glitch when Winning 7 years 1 month ago #73307

• Daveybird
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • I'm a sexy bird who can fly on dirt!
  • Thank you received: 9
Thanks! I didn't download it, but fixed the problem. It was missing the championship background video. This might help others who downloaded the 2017 install instead of the CD or ISO, though. :D

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 140 guests and one member online

• Hooversracing4h

Custom Code

Login Form